It's on me.

The Next Day:
I had decided to set a little date night for me and Gabriel. Since I had to do a little bit of work after everything I'd put him through. So I decided to make a reservation at a really nice restaurant, just so we could enjoy ourselves and have a good time.

******

❤️💬 678,991 people liked this photo

kristen_black On Wednesday we wear pink 💕

📍Madrid, Spain

comments

user5 she's so hot wow

evaruiz marry me!!!!!
—> kristen_black when 👀

username88 she looks so good in pink wow

username8 she's so hot I wanna eat her

user77 ur so sexy I wanna eat you

view all 211,789 comments

❤️💬 693,111 people liked this photo

gabrieloxguevaraa 🌅

📍Madrid, Spain

comments

username33 the fact that they're both literally in Madrid and not with each other breaks my heart!!!

luca_garcia 😎😎😎😎

user5 so close yet so far 😭😭

username1 he is so HOT

user99 KRIS COULD OF HAD THIS WHY DID THEY HAVE TO BREAK UP???!!!!

view all 221,998 comments

******

The Restaurant:
'I don't even know how I still ended up back here.' I laugh.

'I have to say, I was very pleasantly surprised.' Gabriel laughs.

'Is it?' I chuckle.

'Yeah of course. But I'll admit, it did hurt me that you didn't come back with me the first time.' Gabriel takes a sip of his wine.

'I know. It hurt me too, Gabriel. Trust me. But I didn't know what was going on. I was hurt and confused. And I didn't know how to go about things.' I sigh.

'I know. I understood later on. But I genuinely did miss this. So much. Because I like you so much, it kills me.' Gabriel explains.

'Oh I think we're way past like.' I chuckle.

'Maybe.' Gabriel laughs.

*****

After eating some food, drinking some wine and talking, we decided to head back home.

*****

'It's on me.' I speak as Gabriel takes his wallet out.

'No no. Absolutely not.' Gabriel chuckles.

'Absolutely yes. Hello, can we have the bill please?' I put my hand up.

'Of course.' the waiter smiles.

The waiter handed us the bill, and of course, after everything I decided to pay.

'It's on me.' I speak.

'Nope.' Gabriel takes money out of his wallet.

'I'm paying. Done.' I put the money in the book and hand it to the waiter.

'Thanks.' the waiter chuckles.

'I don't like you.' Gabriel rolls his eyes.

'I know.' I smile.

******

Me and Gabriel decided to head back home, and just relax for the rest of the night.