Jealousy.

Kristen and Gabriel's House:
'I'm home.' I yell as I walk into the house.

'In the room!' Gabriel yells from the bedroom.

'Hey.' I chuckle and enter the bedroom.

'How was it?' Gabriel taps the bed.

'Um it was good.' I sit down on the bed and lay down.

'Was it really?' Gabriel chuckles.

'Yeah it really was. He's really cute.' I chuckle and start getting changed into my pyjamas.

'Can I ask you a serious question?' Gabriel pauses the TV and turns his attention to me.

'Mhm.' I nod and grab a hair band.

'Where um... where does this leave me and you?' Gabriel stutters.

'Huh?' I widen my eyes.

'I just wanna know.' Gabriel rests his head on the headboard.

'Look...' I sit down next to Gabriel.

'I... I don't know where me and you stand. And I... I don't want this... us. To stop me from being able to talk to people or get to know people, etc. And I don't want you to feel like I'm pushing you away. That's the last thing I would ever want to do, ever. But because it's just so fresh, I don't want to completely be closed.' I explain.

'No yeah I do get that. But all I'm saying, and all I want you to know is that, I care about you. I genuinely care about you so much. I like you so much, it kills me.' Gabriel looks me in my eyes.

'I just don't want you to think that, me and you are over. In my eyes at least.' I smile.

'No of course not.' Gabriel nods.

'And I do... I like you too, and I don't want you to think that this is some sick decision.' I explain myself.

'I know. I know, baby. I know.' Gabriel nods.

'Yeah.' I look down.

'Hug?' Gabriel puts his arms out.

I smile and pull Gabriel into a hug.

Gabriel's POV:
Truth is, everything she had said to me, broke my heart. Which was weird for me. It scared me. I had never ever ever felt this way about someone before, and seeing her slowly slip through my fingers, and knowing I couldn't do anything about it killed me. The thought that she could move on with someone else terrified me. Some would say I'm being selfish, but in my eyes I was just being truthful. I don't know where this left me and her, but I really do hope this isn't the end.