Another footballer?

Me and Kylian had headed out to a little Cafe. And we had a great time. Laughing about the stupid situation we were in. And how this was the trip of a lifetime.

And to be honest... there was something about this man. Something very pleasant. And I was really happy that I had the honour of meeting him and making some quite unforgettable memories with him.

*******

'Honestly, if I have to be completely honest, I never would've thought I'd live to see the day that I would be having breakfast with one of the best footballers of all time.' I chuckle while taking a bite of my croissant.

'Honestly, I never would've thought I would've lived to see everything that has happened.' Kylian laughs.

'But I don't regret that it did.' I admit.

'Me neither. Nobody likes regrets anyway.' Kylian smiles.

'Exactly.' I nod.

*******

Kylian had headed to the bathroom, and as I was admiring the beautiful streets of Paris, I spot a famous face. Entering the Cafe.

'Is that...' I look closer.

'Jude Bellingham.' Kylian nods.

'Why is he in Paris?' I ask.

'Why don't you ask him yourself?' Kylian chuckles and nods towards Jude.

'Kylian.' Jude chuckles while coming out of the Cafe.

'Jude. My man. How are you?' Kylian chuckles while pulling Jude into a hug.

'Amazin... Oh my god. Kristen Black.' Jude widens his eyes after spotting me.

'Jude Bellingham.' I chuckle.

'You know me?' Jude asks surprised.

'Oh come on. Where do you think I live? Under a rock?' I chuckle and pull him into a hug.

'This is amazing.' Jude chuckles and grabs a chair and joins me and Kylian at the table.

******

Me, Kylian and Jude were having talks and discussions like we'd known each other for years. Kylian also decided to do the honour of explaining mine and Gabriel's whole situation to Jude. Just in the case of an emergency. Such as Gabriel appearing out of nowhere right now.

And... speak of the devil.

'Wait so you're hooking up with Gabriel Guevara?' Jude widens his eyes.

'More like he's my boyfriend.' I chuckle.

'This is even more amazing. Not... the situation. Just how small the world is.' Jude chuckles.

'Yeah.' I smile.

'Wait isn't that him right now?' Jude points at a confused Gabriel.

'What where?' Me and Kylian ask at the same time.

Gabriel comes straight to my table and rests his hands on the table.

'Another footballer?' Gabriel sighs.

'Oh my god.' I cover my face and roll my eyes.

'Where do you all keep showing up from? Are you like a fricking magnet to footballers? I don't get it.' Gabriel eyes Jude and Kylian up and down.

Jude looks at Kylian with a worried face.

'Don't worry.' Kylian whispers.

'I'm scared. I'm not from here, bro. I'm from England.' Jude whispers.

'You'll be fine.' Kylian whispers.

'No offence to you guys, but she's just had a lot of footballers in her life.' Gabriel coughs and looks at Kylian.

Kylian rolls his eyes.

'I'm just gonna um... head out. But um lovely seeing you, bro.' Jude stands up and shakes hands with Kylian.

'You too bro.' Kylian smiles.

'Nice to meet you, Kristen.' Jude smiles and waves.

'You too.' I wave with my head still down.

*******

Gabriel had headed to the bathroom, leaving me and Kylian alone. Again.

'Well, my dear Kristen. It has honestly been a pleasure. But I gotta head out, and I'm assuming you're gonna be heading back soon... but I just wanted to say thank you.' Kylian smiles.

'Thank you.' I smile.

'No honestly thank you. You've really made quite the impression.' Kylian chuckles and pulls me into a hug.

'Thank you very much.' I smile.

'Have a good...' Kylian thinks.

'Life.' he finally speaks.

'You too, Kylian.' I smile and watch him walk out into the street.

******

'Oh. Where have my footballers gone? Or should I say your footballers?' Gabriel walks out of the Cafe.

'Shut up and walk.' I roll my eyes and grab onto Gabriel's arm.

Gabriel smirks and looks down.