Arguments.

'You know what, Kris. You made me like this.' Gabriel raises his voice.

'What the fuck are you talking about, dude?' I look at Gabriel.

'You did this. You turned me into this shit person that you don't like and neither do I.' Gabriel argues.

'Then why be someone you don't like? Just for the sake of annoying me?'

'Yes! You did this, you created this. You made this happen. So now... this is happening.' Gabriel gestures with his hands.

'What?' I ask confused.

'Nah man. Nah. I can't I can't. I genuinely can't.' Gabriel sits down and buries his face in his hands.

'You can't what though? I don't get it.' I feel tears coming out of my eyes.

'I just can't. You genuinely hurt my brain. So much. You can't even imagine.' Gabriel sighs.

'Okay then leave.' I shrug. 'If I cause you this much stress and if I hurt your brain so much, why are you still here?'

Gabriel looks down, without saying a word.

'Good talk.' I get up and walk into the bedroom.

*****

An hour later:
Gabriel walks into the bedroom and rests himself on the doorframe.

'I'm going bed.' I pull the blanket over me.

'I'm sorry.' Gabriel comes next to me and brushes my hair behind my ear.

'You're always sorry, Gabriel.' I roll my eyes and look down.

'I genuinely am, Kristen. I'm sorry. I know I'm quite stubborn sometimes. But it's because I care about you.' Gabriel gives me puppy eyes.

'Okay.' I scratch my nose and turn to the side.

'I genuinely do.' Gabriel speaks.

'If you did, you would show it. So I guess.. you don't care enough, do you?' I ask.

'Come here.' Gabriel puts his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

'I love you. And I only want you. Whether you want to believe it or not, I only want to be with you.' Gabriel whispers in my ear, and kisses my head.

'Okay.' I try to hide a smile, and turn myself to face Gabriel.

'I love you.' Gabriel whispers and pulls me in.

'I love you too.' I wrap my arms around Gabriel and kiss him.

'And I promise I will make things right.' Gabriel cups my face and gives me one last peck.

'I'll be waiting to see that.' I rest my head on his chest.

'Okay.' Gabriel smirks and nods.