Good Bye Brandon! 😭😭😭

Brandon: I am leaving now! I have to go home and pack!

Iris: *voice cracking* Already?

Brandon: Yes! I just wanted to say, that I had so much fun with you guys! You guys are like family to me! We had so many crazy adventures! Kyle, Andrea, and Kara, I wish you the very best, during your Senior year! The rest of you guys have a productive 2023-2024 school year! Continue to do your work, and listen to your teachers!

Andrea: I am gonna miss you! And, thanks!

Brandon: Bob, I really enjoyed my time with you at 5 Guys! You been such a great role model for me!

Bob Kimball: Pleasure was all mine, Brandon! You're a good guy, with a good heart! I wish you the very best in your endeavors!

Brandon: Thank you! Rocco, I may not have known you for that long, but I will still miss you! You're a good dude!

Rocco: Heh, thank you!

Brandon: David, I just wanted to say that you're an amazing writer, with a vivid imagination! Your stories always made me laugh! You're a cool dude, and I hope you continue on with your passion!

Me: Thank you, Brandon!

ice_elizy: Dude, I am gonna miss you! I remember when these random strangers came to your house!

Brandon: *chuckles* Yeah!

WendyyWolfe: You have a heart of gold, kid! Do us proud, okay?

Brandon: Yes, Ma'am! Steven, even though you're a jerk, I will still miss you. Try to stay out of trouble, and don't get on anyone's nerves, unless you want to get beaten up!

Steven: *hears an audience laugh sound effect* What was that?

Brandon: Never mind that! And, Iris?

Iris: *teary eyed* Brandon?

Brandon: I am gonna miss you so much! We had so much fun together! I remember last year, when you would always run into the pond, and Ken would fish you out!

Iris: *sadly laughs* Yes, priceless memories.

Brandon: Don't be sad, Iris. We shall see each other again, real soon. *voice cracking* I promise you. *clears his throat*

Ken: Well, its been fun having you on the team, Brandon! We're all gonna miss you so much! Let's all give him a hug, or shake hands, before he leaves! *shakes Brandon's hand* Take care, buddy! Good luck!

Me: *shakes Brandon's hand* Good luck, Brandon! Keep in touch, okay?

Bob Kimball: *shakes Brandon's hand* Take care, Brandon! Drop me a line, will ya?

Ariel: *hugs Brandon* I'll miss you, buddy!

Steven: *shakes Brandon's hand* Enjoy Job Corps.

Carlton: *shakes Brandon's hand* Keep it real, okay?

Francis: *shakes Brandon's hand* Bye! Good luck!

Ashley: *hugs Brandon* Good luck, dude!

WendyyWolfe: *hugs Brandon* Take care, hear?

ice_elizy: *hugs Brandon* Gonna miss you, buddy!

Kyle: *shakes Brandon's hand* Good luck.

Rocco: *shakes Brandon's hand* Take care, now!

Tyco: *whimpers sadly*

Brandon: Be a good dog, okay?

Pam: *hugs Brandon* Gonna miss you, babe! Love you!

Brandon: *hugging Pam back* Love you too!

Dorian: *shakes Brandon's hand* See ya!

Kara: *hugs Brandon* Miss you, buddy!

Paul: *shakes Brandon's hand* Take care, alright?

Iris: *fighting back tears* Love you, Brandon! *hugs Brandon*

Brandon: *hugging Iris back* Love you too, Iris!

Iris: *sobbing hysterically*

Brandon: Good bye, everyone! *fights back his own tears, as he gets in his mother's car*

Brandon's Mother: *drives out of the apartment parking lot, turns right onto Butternut St, and turns right onto West St*

Radio: *playing Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers*

Iris: *crying softly*

This story was written on Tuesday, July 4th, 2023. (Independence Day)

A/N Good bye, Brandon! We'll miss you!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭 Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.