Having Fun At Lake Compounce Until A Storm Hits! 🌩🌩🌩

Lake Compounce

Enterprise Dr

Bristol, Connecticut

Francis: *riding on the carousel*

Steven: *eating a cheeseburger*

Me: *riding the Ghost Ride with Jamal and Mary, and shooting the ghosts*

Jamal: I'm getting more points, than y'all!

Ken: *looks up at the sky* Oh dear! Its getting rather dark!

Breanca96: Looks like a storm is coming! I didn't even bring my umbrella!

Ken: Hopefully, it'll bypass Bristol! I...... *gets startled by a loud crack of thunder* Whoa!!!! We better get out of here!! *quickly does a group text to alert everyone of the storm*

Andrea: It's thundering? I didn't have a chance to go on any rides!!!! Darn it!!! *rushes towards Ken*

Woman: Jason!!!! Come on!! We gotta go! We're in for a nasty storm!

Boy: *follows his mother towards the exit*

All Of Us: *walking towards the parking lot, as the thunder keeps on roaring*

Charlie: At least we made it, before it started raining cats and dogs! *chuckles*

Ken: Yup! *sees a lightning bolt* Oof!!! Everyone, in your vehicles, now!!!

Steven: *gets startled by a loud crash of thunder* I knew this was a bad idea!

Mary: Lets make it back to Middletown in one piece!

Ken: *driving, and puts the windshield wipers on, as the rain blinds the visibility*

Iris: *has her windshield wipers on* Gotta have to slow it down. Hopefully, it will slack off, by the time we get on Interstate 84.

Steven: I thought it was supposed to storm around 5 pm!

Iris: Well, its happening now! We would have stayed longer, but you know how things are! *driving*

Rocco: *driving with the windshield wipers on, and sees a flash of lightning* Oh! You guys see that?!

Carlos: Yeah! *sitting up front*

Arthur: *sitting in the back with Jasmine* You bet we did!

Jasmine: Yup! *sitting in the back with Arthur*

Ken: *takes the Interstate 84 east ramp towards Hartford, still having the windshield wipers on*

Ashley: Traffic is sure slow right now.

Andrea: No kidding. Hopefully, we can get out of this mess, by the time we reach Berlin on Route 9.

This story was written on Friday, July 21st, 2023.

A/N It was a fun time at Lake Compounce, till the storm happened! 🙁 Oh well! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.