Rebecca Hates Summer Camp

Rebecca was at summer camp, and boy did she hate it with a passion. Her camp counselor, Emily, always gave her time outs, when she broke the rules. None of the other kids liked her. Therefore, she hardly had any friends. During free time, a girl by the name of Molly was on the swings. Rebecca pushed her off, and Molly scraped her knee.

"Emily, Molly scraped her knee!" exclaimed Ryan.

Molly started sobbing in pain. Emily rushed to her aid, and applied a band aid. "How did this happen?" she asked.

"I saw Rebecca push her off the swings!" said Ryan.

"She's getting a time out!" said Emily. "Where is she?"

"She's probably hiding somewhere," said Ryan. Then, he saw Rebecca trying to make a move towards the cafeteria. "There she is!"

Emily rushed toward Rebecca, and tackled her. She tried to fight Emily off, but she had a tight grip. All the kids watched as Rebecca was being taken to the time out area.

Rebecca was now in time out. She wasn't allowed to talk. One thing was for sure.

She loathed summer camp.

This story was written on Monday, July 31st, 2023.

A/N Rebecca is such a troublemaker! If she hates summer camp that much, she should not sign up for next summer! Don't be a silent reader. Please leave feedback. Thanks.