Ch. 4

The weekend was long and boring and I was tired of Kyle always bailing on me. It was only Saturday but it was still boring for me.

I was still so mad at him, even after this attempts of texting me and showing his interest.

Babe🩷
How's the family?

Seen 7:32pm

Babe 🩷
How's your mom? Ask her for that pasta recipe!

Seen 7:46pm

Babe🩷
[Photo]
The team and I are practicing so hard, can't wait to shower lol.

Seen 8:33

I couldn't get myself to care OR to answer him.

"Roni, wanna come to another party?" Chelsea chimed as she applied glitter to her eyelids and cheeks. Her bleached hair was tied half up with two little braids that ended in pony tails. The rest was curled beautifully.

"You know I don't party... the only reason I went to the last one was because you begged me to go and practically dragged me." I rolled my eyes and continued to scroll through my phone, trying to get my mind off Kyle.

I was worried everything I was feeling was true, that he didn't have feelings for me anymore. That he only stuck with me because he felt bad or because I was familiar. I was just... comfortable now. I wasn't exciting anymore and I feared this was the end.

The shitty part was that I kind of loved him...

Thats what hurt.

"And I'll do it again." Chelsea grinned as she looked at me through the mirror. I ignored her which only made her pout and turn to face me.

"Roni! Come onnnn. The last one was so fun, you made a friend!" She smiled.

"I met a stalker." I glared at her over my phone.

She laughed and waved me off. "He's pretty cute~" she sang as she turned around. I felt the heat on my neck and snuggled deaper into my bed.

"You can have him." I stated plainly. She wasn't wrong, he wasn't all that bad to look at but god was he nosy.

"Roni! Come on!" She huffed and turned back to me. "You're so lame. Come to the party! Kyle has been pissing you off, let's go have fun and forget about it!" She pouted more.

She was so irritating sometimes.. but she was right. I was lame, I was boring. Besides, I have nothing better to do this weekend since I have no homework and no boyfriend to hang with.

After a long pause I sighed, rolling my eyes and sitting up. "Fine."

"Oh my God. Really? Yes!" She practically squealed like a little pig she was so excited.

I sat up and watched as she went to the closet, pulling out ripped jeans, a black bra, and a white tank top with lace detailing on the top.

"I am no wearing that."

She pouted and shoved it back in the drawer before pulling out a halter bralette and a tube top instead. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I sighed and shooed her away, changing into the new fit and slipping my white nikes on.

I looked in the mirror. "I look like a hooker."

"You look cute, shut up." She slapped my arm before pulling me over to her makeup stand and pulling out glitter.

"You're joking." I glared at her.

"Come on. Just a little! I'll even use like the gold so it's not obnoxious." She huffed. I rolled my eyes and closed them, tilting my head up and let her cover my face in makeup.