Ch. 14

Roni pov

A party.

Isn't that how this all started? I wasn't sure how to feel about it.

But here I was, curling my hair and packing glitter on my face. If I was going to party I was going to look hot and get fucked up. I was pissed off and hurt and ready to just forget about it for a minute.

I slipped into a pair of loose, ripped black jeans, a black bralette, and a cropped t shirt that showed off my stomach. I fluffed my hair and sighed, putting my face in my hands.

A soft knock on the door released me from my sad brain and I slowly opened the door.

Colby was leaning on the wall opposite of the bathroom and looked up when I opened the door. His eyes scanned from head to toe and back up where his eyes met mine and a cheeky smile arrived. He pushed away from the wall and stepped closer.

I felt my neck and ears burn hot, a flutter in my stomach. "What? Not slutty enough?" I joked bitterly and looked down at my outfit.

He chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Slutty wouldn't suit you... but you do look hot." he eyed me up and down again before stepping out of my way.

I scrunched my nose up at him and walked past him. "Shut up, I'm sure you tell all your girls that." I found my way to the kitchen where I grabbed a redbull and cracked it open.

"All my girls?" He raised a brow before grabbing his heart and leaning back. "How dare you compare me to Kyle." He joked and dramatically leaned against the wall.

My heart clenched at the sound of his name and I choked on my drink slightly. I glared at Colby and flipped him off.

"Oh don't act like you don't have a string of girls wrapped around your finger." I opened the fridge again, starring into it and acting like i was trying to find something to snack on. I truly just didn't want to look at him stare at me like he could devour me.

What. What is with me? I blinked and leaned into the fridge more. It wasn't like i didn't enjoy attention.. but am I really acting jealous right now?

He was too quiet. I stood up and turned to face him. He had a deep scowl on his face, his arms crossed. I blinked. Had i offended him?

"Do you truly believe that?" He tilted his head, his jaw firm. I gulped, holding my redbull with both hands. I felt goosebumps rise across my arms and belly.

He raised a brow. "I'm sorry..." i mumbled and looked away.

He sighed and stepped towards me, i glanced up at him. His eyes looked at my lips, I parted them to speak but had nothing to say. He looked down at my hands, reaching and taking the redbull from me, starring into my eyes as he took a large gulp from it and handed it back.

He nodded his head to the door. "Ready?" his voice was low and husky in a way. I shivered and bit the inside of my cheek, nodding.

He made me nervous. He excited me. I nodded again and followed him out the door.

***

We arrived to a large house that was about 20 minutes away from the apartment. It felt nice to have the wind on my face... my arms around Colby... it was actually very comforting.

I could feel my face heating up at my own thoughts, shaking them off and sliding off his bike.

COLBY POV

I held the bike steady as she slid off, I watched her as she pulled off her helmet and shook out her hair. God, she really was beautiful.

I shook my head and slid off the bike as well, taking off my helmet and hanging it on the handle bar. She was still starring at the house, her helmet in her hands. I chuckled softly and went up to her, taking the helmet from her hands and putting it on the other handle.