Prologue

Sneak peek and warnings:

"You're telling me that I have more than one soulmate?"

"Yes ma'am, a rough estimate would be at least three."

"Hell no! How do I get rid of a soulmate?"

"Uh, you can't..?"

"...Can I kill my soulmate-"

"NO-"

~

"We're still missing our final soulmate!"

"I know, it's so annoying!"

"There's billions of people, it would take a miracle to find them!"

"Don't lose hope guys, the time will come when meet them."

"Chan, honey, you're too optimistic. "

"No, you're just pessimistic, Minho."

~

"You're my soulmate!"

"Aha, hell no- I'm leaving."

"Wait!"

"AHHhHHH!"

"Come Back!"

"Don't chase me!"

~

"Dude you're late."

"Sorry, I was running away from my soulmate."

"What-"

"Yeah, he was chasing me for some reason."

~

"You found her?!"

"Yeah! But she ran away.."

"Huh! Why? Who would run away from their soulmate?"

"Uhh...I don't know, her?"

"Ughh. What a pain."

Warnings:

-Strong language/Swearing

-Might not make sense at all

-Bad writing. (I apologize for that, English isn't my first language.)

-Tension

-Slow updates

Head up(Please read):

This is a soulmate AU fanfiction, none of it is real and it doesn't completely use the idols real personalities.
In this AU I decided to make it a bit more complex(?) and make several symptoms for different people. 

- Even if you and another person are soulmates, your connections are different. (E.g. If one soulmate is connected by the red string of fate, the other soulmate will have something else like being able to feel emotions.)

- You will adopt each others connections and once you are properly bonded you are left with one or two connections to show that you are soulmates. Most commonly the tattoo connection, once you meet your soulmate you get a tattoo on your body.

- Once properly bonded you can sense when something is wrong with the other soulmate, like if you are in a dangerous situation then they can feel something's off. 

- To know you are properly bonded, the two soulmates simply have to accept one another, not too hard. But even so, you are still able to be with someone who isn't your soulmate, though it's rare because people usually feel complete once finding their other half/halves.