13

"Whoever said you were beautiful was wrong." Changbin said as he and Han simultaneously looked at Chan angrily.

"SHE'S A GODDESS ON EARTH, CHAN!" Changbin screeched, rushing to the girl and hugging her through the costume. 

"A COMPLETELY GORGEOUS WOMAN!" Han went to her other side and did the same thing. The two of them latching onto her costume tightly while Laelani tensed awkwardly. 

Holy shit these guys are loud. 

"You haven't even seen my face proper--"

"Shh! Shhh!" Han placed a hand on her mask's lips, dragging it down slightly, making her laugh at the action. "It's all in the acts of services." He says, sassily gesturing to the costume.

She chuckles, her voice a little deeper due to losing it when she was cheering for them during the concert. "Whatever you say, love." She replies, reaching up and taking off the mask.

"Holy shit." 

"Hyunjin! Don't swea-"

"Holy fucking shit-"

"Seungmin!"

"She's so fu--"

"No! Innie, don't!" 

While Chan was focusing on trying to get the boys not to swear, the rest of them were stunned by her looks. Even Minho, although he'd seen her before.

"Oh?" She smirks at the reaction, laughing slightly. "I guess I don't have to worry about my foul tongue then, aye?" She eyed them all, but froze when she looked at Jeongin. 

"Holy shit." He said as his eyes widened, staring at her in trance. 

She held eye contact, surprised. "Holy shit, indeed." She says, chuckling in disbelief as everything seemed so much brighter. More...vibrant.

In contrast to the dull shades of colours they had been seeing on the daily, everything seemed to pop out more. The light shades of red on their outfits turned blood red. The baby blue colours on the couches turned deep blue.

"I knew I was blind--"

"Okay, jeez--"

Magical moment ruined by Lani #69

.

"Everything's so bright." Lani groaned while she rubbed her eyes. "So annoying..." She muttered the last part to herself.

Meanwhile, Jeongin was ecstatic. "Everything's so bright!" He cheers, running around and poking his eyes at everything he could see had a nice vibrant colour. "So amazing!" 

Felix followed the youngest, copying him and poking his eyes at everything his lover looked at. "Yayaya!" He cheered as they ran and stared at a bottle of perfume.

"Weird." She mutters, squinting her eyes and staring at everybody. 

Seungmin was snickering at the actions of the duo and smirking at the woman. "You're weird. Who doesn't like bright colours."

She gasps dramatically, placing a hand on her chest and leaning back slightly, forgetting that she was in a giant suite. "Pardon me? It's not my fault the colours are an eyesore." She says before pointing to the bright pastel pink object reflecting the light, along with the super white walls and setting. 

Seungmin looks at what she was pointing at before cringing. "Okay, fair point." He looks away from the object. "My eyes hurt-"

Hyunjin began laughing at the interaction, clapping his hands and doubling over slightly. 

"Why are you two so similar?" Chan sighed.

"Ah?" Minho, Han, Changbin, Seungmin and Laelani voiced at the same time, wondering what was wrong with preferring a darker setting. 

Felix sweat-dropped at the collective response while Hyunjin laughed. "This is strange." He said, though he did want to try and sync with them. 

"Fascinating." Jeongin ended up finding a lightstick and waving it while watching the scene, marveling at the colours of her outfit, which popped out more now considering she was wearing literal lights. 

Laelani then began sweating again, tugging at her costumes' collar. "Damn it, it's hot in here.." She mutters, fanning herself. 

"You're hot." Han says flirtatiously, wriggling his eyebrows suggestively at her, which made her laugh.

"Thanks?" She chuckles. 

.