10

"Laelani Fauna Naveah Paul!" A loud, angry voice filled the caffe early in the morning, startling everyone inside the building.

At the counter, the said woman was sweating bullets as the doctor barged in with a few paramedics by her side.

"Hey~ Charysse!" Lani spoke, her voice shaking slightly with nervousness and fear.

"Don't 'hey' me, let's go."

"Yes ma'am." Lani said hurriedly, scurrying away to the ambulance that was parked in front of the building.

A sigh escaped the doctors lips as she looked at her friends that were working as if nothing was happening. "She'll be back tomorrow."

"Okay" was the reply she received as she left to go to the hospital with her co-workers.

.

"Next time you run away like that I'm killing you."

"Yes ma'am.."

In the ambulance, Lani was strapped onto the bed to prevent her from trying anything.

.

Chan sat on the floor, dazed. There soulmate had accepted them, though it was yesterday, he couldn't really get over it.

The woman who had been running away from them for two- maybe three days had already accepted them pretty easily.

"Wahhh!!" He breathed out in amazement.

"Oh come on channie!" Changbin laughs, looking at the eldest with an amused smile. "You've been amazed since yesterday." He added on teasingly.

"I know but- I can't get over it!" He squeals and begins rolling around.

"You are a whipped man, Chan." Han sighs, acting disappointed.

"You're the same way han-"

"Shh!"

.

Lani sat on a bed again, listening to the doctors talk to her about her soulmates issue.

"Well Ms. Paul, the good news is that there's no major problems with the situation, the bad news is that you may need to seek professional help such as a soulmate therapist to figure out what could've caused the long delay."

"Oo~ okay, I guess its not too bad." Lani sighed out in relief. "But damn, therapy? I'll think about it.."

Charysse glared at the younger woman, angrily replying to the doctor. "Oh don't worry, sir, she'll take therapy and find out the reason."

"But Rysse!~"

"No buts!"

"Hehe- butts- okay okay I'm sorry!"

.

"So, they caught him?"

"Yep...and its only been three days.."

"HAHA I WIN- PAY UP!" Lani cheered in the police station, looking over to her friend who pouted and gave her the money.

The police looked at the two weirdly while the man who attacked Lani continued to glare at everyone and everything.

"You are a shitty man, dude. Hehe! Thought you could get away? I'm not stupid-" Lani taunted him, smirking at his misfortune. "And karma can be bitchy to people like you."

The man tried to attack her only to get pulled back and harshly gripped.

"Hm." Lani nodded happily and proudly, skipping away since everything was done and dealt with. There was no reason to go to court for this, seeing as the man had committed several crimes.