7 (TW!!!)

(^ Reference only) [Mentions of violence, blood, pedophilia, panic attacks, etc..] 

The group was just chatting as usual inside the room until Seungmin rushed in, a huge smile on his face. 

"She works here!" He exclaimed, showing his wrist where a beautiful aqua blue moon had been imprinted the moment he bumped into her. "A moon? Isn't it usually stars?" Felix asked, looking at the tattoo's of their own imprints on his lover's wrist. 

"I don't know, but maybe when we all bond, you'll get moons on your tattoos too!" His smile widened at the thought of all of them finally being able to be together, to be complete. "Though I'm sad that she ran away."

"I'll go and try and find her." Chan said, standing up. "Where'd she go?"

"The staff room, kitchen I think."

.

Chan reentered the room with a defeated look. "She left.." He sighed, feeling upset that they had yet again missed the chance of meeting their soulmate. "She keeps running away..."

"Tell me about it, she made me run and get lost." Hyunjin complained in a whiny voice, reminiscing the memory of trying to find his way out of the alley to go back home.

"She even gets hurt while running away." Han groaned, thinking back to the amount of pain he felt earlier that day. "I don't know how she does it-"

Felix felt a wave of emotion rush over him, it made him gasp in pain, holding his chest. Fear filled his mind, there was panic too. He felt his chest hurt to the point that he couldn't breathe, desperately coughing and clawing at his shirt.

"Felix!" Jeongin shouted, rushing to grab the older male, worry clasping his mind. "Hey, hey. Please don't do this." Like a chained reaction, the fear Felix felt passed onto Jeongin, just not as strong.

Minho and Chan were by their sides in a flash, trying to help calm down the situation down.

It was a moment later when Han began feeling pain in his abdomen.
.

Lani reached her house panting, it was a good 3 kilometres from the cafe.

She felt a wave of sadness and disappointment hit her like a ton of bricks. The only reasonable reason for this was the soulmate connection, and she had to admit that it did make her feel bad.

She entered the house and flicked the lights on, noticing that things seemed different, like they were out of place.

Fear spiked her, making her way around while leaving the door open in case she needed to run for it, she pretended not to notice anything.

"Man what a day.." She groaned loudly before going completely silent again. Through her peripheral vision, she noticed slight movement and made the run, not bothering to take anything with her.

She made it out the door by only a foot before she was dragged back in and the door slammed shut. The sheer panic and fear she was experiencing finally settled in, causing her to lose control of her senses.

"Shit!" She cursed, trying to train her focus on the person in front of her.

"Hello dear, it's been a while since we last seen each other." A chilling voice was heard, an all too familiar one at that.

"Oh it's you, you mother-fucker.." She breathed out feeling dazed in a not so good way. A kick to the abdomen, a harsh one, made her sputter out her saliva.

"Shut up." The man crouched down and grabbed a handful of her wavy hair, lifting her face to be leveled with his.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Lani laughed humorously, still feeling the effects of her upcoming panic attack. "I meant to say: sister fucker, you shitty pedophile." She spat, headbutting the man on the nose, successfully breaking it.

"Ah! You little shit!" He groaned, holding his bleeding nose. Some of it dripping onto her forehead. He grabbed her face, his hand crossing over her lips. Big mistake. 

She harshly bit into his hand, drawing out blood into her mouth, some running down her chin. The man howled in pain and Lani clawed at his hands. "Oh you bitch!"

Another hit to her stomach and step on the injured wrist. 'Oh I feel so sorry for my soulmate right now...' A punch to the face, a knee to the eye, a hit to the chest and an uppercut to the chin. 'Man he taste nasty though, yucky.'

"Lani? Sweetie are you okay?" The sound of her neighbors' voice made her sigh in relief as her life was most probably saved.

"Tsk." He clicked his tongue in displeasure. "Count yourself lucky this time.." He growled before shoving the young woman to the ground.

"Haha, growl bitch. You got the nasty ass breath to match with your looks." Lani laughed weakly as the intruder escaped through the windows.

"Lani?" A nice woman in her forties opened the door. "I heard some weird noises and I got worried-" The sight of Lani laying on the floor while bleeding and hyperventilating by the door made her pale.

"Oh my God! Lani!" She rushed into the house, grabbing her phone and dialing in the number for the ambulance. "Yes, hello? I need an ambulance at xxx fast, my friend's hurt!"

"LANI!"

.

Nadya knocked on the door and entered only to find a sight of panicked males.

Her eyes widened when she saw Han on the floor, crying in pain as marks appeared on his face and arms, Felix was having a panic attack but they weren't sure why.

Her blood ran cold as she abandoned the thought of giving them hints for getting Lani. "Mike! Raya!" She shouted hastily looking around for help.

"What-" They rushed over, hearing the urgency in her voice.

"Someone needs to go to Lani! I don't care who, but we need to be quick!" She ordered before rushing in to help Stray kids with the help of Mike and Raya.

Andrew ran downstairs and rushed to the kitchen. "Junior, Neil, Matt! We need to go now!"

Without hesitation they all ran out and ran towards their boss's home.

What would've taken a twenty minute journey was reduced to seven minutes. They were running as fast as they could, not wasting a single second to take a breath.

"LANI!" They shouted upon arriving at the house, seeing another woman crying and calling the ambulance.

.

"We are so sorry." The staff members of the restaurant apologized, knowing that Lani would do the same. It was now past midnight and they closed the place early. "Everything is on the house, you can also come here another time whenever you want."

Chan looked at the people in front of him sadly, the distance they had put between themselves and his group screamed respect. Some of them were crying and some looked scared. But it wasn't because of the situation happening in the building but the situation happening outside. 

"It's okay." He said gently. Looking at the group of young adults who looked devastated was hard, it was like they were children who were worried about their friend but wanted to make sure others were okay first. "If anything, I'm glad we came here, I must thank you for putting our safety and comfort first. I'm also happy that we found our soulmate and I would like to keep it quiet for now.."

"Of course, we won't mention it." Mike said. 'It's not like we have any friends outside of our group.' 

"But I do have a few questions, if that's okay.."