12

"Holy shit.." Lani whispers in surprise, not expecting such a positive reaction. She expected them to at least be a bit more dull about it but, no, they were super supportive. 

She knew there was a whole handful of people that were disagreeing but the sheer amount of cheers just silenced her. 

"I think it's great." A voice came from beside her. 

"Huh?" 

"Soulmates are usually a very hard thing to go through with. Sometimes it's even too hard to track them down." A man beside her, in his mid-thirties, spoke wistfully.

He face - still behind the mask - softened. She knew he had first hand experience with the hardships. 

"Yeah, I agree." A woman in her forties said. "It took my twenty years after I turned 18 to find my soulmate." She sighs. "It's nice to know that they've found each other before turning 30." 

A younger girl, maybe in her late teens nods along, a small smile on her face. "Yeah.."

Laelani seemed to realize just how much soulmates affect people. She was surrounded by people who already knew their soulmates, all of them well into their 30's. 

She was only in her early 20's and she managed to find her soulmates a mere week after finding out about her symptoms. 

She was lucky and she acted as if it were the worst thing to ever happen to her. 

.

"Thank you all for your love and support! I hope you enjoyed tonight and get back home safe and sound!" Felix says, being the first to leave the stage. 

"We love you, STAY!" Chan giggles, standing at the stairs while waiting for the rest. 

"Goodnight, STAY!" Jeongin waved, smiling brightly, following after Felix.

Seungmin stared at the crowd and narrowed his eyes. "...Stay loyal to your idols." He points at them knowingly as he walked backwards, tripping and falling into Jeongins arms.

"Stay safe!" Hyunjin cheers, jumping down the stairs and onto the Maknae line as Chan gasps and rushes down to scold the man.

"Sleep well, STAY~!" Changbin giggles as he acts cute while exiting. 

"Don't get sick! See you next time!" Minho said, waling hand in hand with Han as the younger waved to the crowd energetically.

"GOODNIGHT!" He screamed as he was pulled down.

.

"I'm beat." Laelani groans as she flops onto the sofa in their make-up room, still in costume. 

She left the concert 20 minutes before it ended to avoid suspicion. It was actually really suspicious but nobody really cared right now. 

She heard footsteps and talking coming from outside and quickly sits up, looking at the door like an anxious pet. 

"The manager said she's already here."

"Really- AHHH!" Hyunjin screams and jumps back into Han, who also ends up screaming. The rest just stared at them for a few moments before looking into the room, finding a Christmas tree in the form of a giant Foxinnie.

Laelani snickers at the duo before waving. "Wassup"

.