9

"Oh you gotta be shitting me..." Lani looked at the men at the counter, it was no doubt them, Chan and Minho.

At their service was none other than Billie, who saw the younger woman but stayed silent. "Yes, she'll be here soon, she usually does this." A sly smile played on the olders lips as she eyed Lani.

Silently backing away, she could see the mischief in her friends eyes.

"She actually just arrived-"

"You fukin' cunt!" Lani yelled out as she sprinted away, ignoring the pain in her leg, from her crash yesterday.

"Hey! Wait!" Chan was seen chasing after her, and if she was stupid, she would've gotten caught.

Fortunately, Laelani wasn't a dumb bitch. She did false turns and taking sharp turns to try get him off her tail, but he was faster and smarter than the last one.

"Nah bitch! I'll scream!" She threatened as she took a sharp right, into an alleyway.

"Please! I just want to talk!" Chan began to pant heavily, feeling exhausted from running around so much. It had been five minutes already.

"How do I know you're not lying- sHIT!" A loud bang was heard, it was her casted arm hitting a metal pole. "Owww that hurt..." She cried, slowing down slightly.

Bang Chan took the chance to sprint up and catch her. She began wriggling around, trying to escape his hold while he followed her movement to try keep a hold of her.

The least you could say is that they looked really weird.

Unintentionally, Chan grabbed her bad arm to try and keep her in his hold, accidentally forcing it into a position that hurt her.

"oW! WAIT WAIT WAIT! THAT HURTS YA SHIT HEAD!" She screamed in pain, ceasing all her wriggling and trying to twist her body to avoid any more pain.

Chan gasped, letting go of the girl completely. She fell to the ground, groaning in pain and cradling her sore arm.

"I am so sorry!" He knelt down beside her, trying a gentler approach this time.

Lani hissed at him and rolled away, whining in pain when her arm came into contact with the ground, deciding to just curl into a human ball and lay there for a while.

.

A few minutes passed and Lani was still on the ground, Chan was sitting near her in a cross-legged position, awkwardly looking at the woman who wouldn't let him lay a single finger on her.

"So, uh, how are you?" Lani blankly stared at the man, waiting for him to notice his stupid question.

"Oh, I'm absolutely fucking great~" She replied, her words filled with sarcasm finally sitting up.

She groaned, sitting in a position where she would be able to stand easily, luckily, it went unnoticed by Chan who was more concerned about her arm.

Playing an act, she lightly sniffled, caressing her arm lightly. She felt kind of bad that she was basically playing with his feelings.

"Okay, bye-" She shot up and went to run but bumped into a newcomers figure. "Fuck-"

Before she could fall over, Minho caught her, holding her gently in his arms.

"Well, you're quite vulgar." He spoke, a small smirk playing on his lips. He helped her stand back up but kept a firm grip on her.

.

Upon reaching the caffe, Lani recognised her friend's car parked just in front of the door. She visibly tensed up and slowed her pace, catching the attention of her two soulmates.