14

"Imagine being tall and sexy but then you decided to mascot for a concert--" Changbin stared at the now -normally dressed- Laelani. 

She wore some olive green track pants along with a black skin-tight shirt that was tucked in, showing off her figure. 

She wasn't perfectly slim with perfect curves, according to standard beauty standards. Instead she had slightly broad shoulders, slightly visible muscles on her body, she had beautiful dip hips and wonderful thick thighs. She was tall-ish and had beautiful freckles on her face, displaying themselves on her soft cheeks.

"Oh lord, save me." Minho groans, covering his mouth as he scans his eyes over her form. 

Lani shifts awkwardly in her spot, hugging her self, feeling self-conscious. "What?"

Minho lets out another groan as he turns away, covering his eyes and rushing to hug Chan. "She's so fucking sexy--"

Chan hugs Minho back, nodding his head. "I agree." 

"What'd he sayyy?" Lani asks in a high pitch, backing up awkwardly as she thinks they didn't like her looks.

Suddenly, Seungmin grabbed her face, turning her to face him. "You look beautiful." He says bluntly, letting his eyes drop to her body for a moment before looking back into her eyes.

"Oh shit-" She backs away and covers her face, crouching down and hiding. This was so unusual to her. Yes, she's had her friends call her pretty, but that was a back and forth thing between friends! How was she supposed to react to that move!

Laelani felt her face heating up as she hid in plain sight, wondering why the hell she was getting a fever so suddenly. She then gasps and points at them. "You are not good for my health!" She squints her eyes at them, putting the back of her other hand to her forehead to check her temperature. "I'm running on a fever--"

Felix began to giggle, understanding exactly what she was feeling. "She's flustered~!" He cheers, holding his cheeks as he jumps happily.

"What?! No! Nuh-uh!" She crosses her arms, turning away from them childishly. 

Felix giggles, jumping and spinning around her. "Oh Yuh-uh!" He squeals beside Lani. "You forget that our connection lets me feel how you feel!" 

"Ack- Fucking shit--"

.

"I don't even know at this point- It's like a Koala clinging to a tree--" 

Han buries his face between her jaw and her shoulder, he had his arms wrapped over her shoulders and his legs around her waist as she stood there, trying to process everything. 

"Shhh...you can't get rid of me right now. You put me through a lot of pain, you know?" Han says, snuggling closer. Somehow.

"Holy shite- You felt it when I fell off my bike, right?"

"Yeah that shit hurt-" Han nods.

"And when someone broke into my house?"

"That felt even worse." He deadpans.

"Well who told you to walking into a door?" She scolds him un-seriously.

"I- That wasn't even that bad!-" He gasps dramatically in offense.

"I had a migraine and I was restless because of Daddy stray over there-" Lani points over to Chan with an unimpressed look on her face.

Chan hears this and smirks. "Oh? I'm daddy now?" He leans forward, raising his eyebrows suggestively.

"Stop it-" She takes a few steps back, still carrying Han.

Minho chuckles. "What? Can't handle Daddy?"

"Okay fuck off-" She uses one arm to support Han and flips them off with a disgusted cringe. "You're making it weird."

"To be fair-"

"No."

.

It was the next day and they boyband decided to come and see how things worked at the Restaurant-Cafe thing place.

"Now from the top!" Hudson called out pointing to a few of the new staff. 

"Make it  drRoP!" Matthew put a hand up and squat down, 'dropping it down low'.

Laelani stared in utter shock and disbelief, judging Matthew. "The fact that you did that in front of  everyone- No one would've been able to torture that outta me man-"

"Oh, so it's weird when I do this but it isn't weird when you and Raya act all lovey dovey?"

"I have no clue what you're on about." Lani gasped, pretending to be a victim of accusation. "Do you know, Raya?"

Raya pretends to wipe a tear. "No, I don't. Such an accusation-"

"Okay where's that video-"

"Wait no- Shit!" Raya tackled Matthew away from his phone, letting Laelani pick it up and bolt. "Run pookie!- Ack!"

"I'll remember you!" She runs up the stairs before rushing to one of the windows, climbing out and re-entering the Cafe once Matthew made it upstairs. 

"Girl- what the actual-"

"Welcome to the workplace." Julius and Neil bow, as if they were butlers at a Dukes mansion.

"I think we'll get along just fine." Seungmin smiles, high-fiving Hudson.

Laelani groans. "What have I gotten myself into."

"Don't worry, we still love you."

"I should've kept running away-"

"Hey!"

"No!"