2

Once Minho made it back to the hotel, he noticed that no one was out.

He placed the bag that held the cake on the counter and went to check on his soulmates.
Upon entering Hans room, he saw his dear lovers all snuggled up together, sleeping peacefully. Even Chan was sleeping and that was good.

After snapping a few pictures of the sight he went back out and called room service for some dinner to be delivered at 6pm.

Once all the organizing was done, he went back to the cake and peaked inside the box. He was very much impressed, it was much better than he expected, especially since whoever made this only had a maximum of twenty minutes.

It was a round six inch tall cake that was twelve inches wide. It was beautiful.

The cake was covered in black glaze, with light white streaks on the top left side, chocolate hearts were punctured into the cake to stand itself up, in between each heart was a nicely done pink and red roses that also trailed around the cakes sides, getting smaller the closer it got to the middle margin.

On the sides were flakes of chocolate, neatly sticking out of the sides while covered in powdered sugar. Along with that were eight white hearts made of fondant, they had words written with red on them, ranging from 'I love you' to 'Together forever'.

An odd looking crown made out of chocolate was placed on the top left of the cake right on top of the white streaks, filled with more pieces of chocolate. And finally, in the center of the cake the words 'loves of my life' were written fancily in golden icing.

"Woah.." Minho's eyes scanned the cake once more, feeling very happy with the result. 'Maybe I'll leave some more tip next time I go..' He thought to himself as he put the cake in the rooms fridge.

"My babies!" He called out, waddling back into the room to join his lovers in bed.

.

"Yayyy! Good work today guys, no issues today!" Lani cheered, her friends laughing and clapping along. "Now, we have two and a half hours for rest and then we'll come back."

"Yessir!" They all said jokingly.

"Alright, scatter-"

Joyous laughs and happy smiles displayed themselves on the faces of the workers that exited the building to go freshen up before they would come back to work.

Honestly speaking, the caffe and restaurant was low on staff but they made it work. There was a total of sixteen people, eight would be based in the kitchen and the other eight would be outside as waiters or waitresses.

But since they were running two businesses at the same time, four people would be upstairs whilst the others would be downstairs. The chefs would be stationed in the kitchen downstairs but they would send the food up through the mini elevator.

"So, Lee Minho? Like the Stray Kids one?" Andrew and Lani stayed behind, along with Andrews two soulmates, Raya and Mike.

"Yeah, I think so Raya. I mean, it's a reservation for eight people and they're in the country too." Andrew spoke, laying down on the clean floor. "Which reminds me, Lani can you get pictures of the rooms and send it to him please?"

"Why me, I already made the cake. You do it." The girl drawled, lying on the floor not too far from the man. "Plus, I heard terrible news from Charysse. Apparently, not only do I have a soulmate, I have at least three."

"What?!" Mike shot up from his seat with Raya. "Lani, that's great news!" He cheered, moving over to lay down on the other side of the girl on the floor.

"Aww, I guess that means I can't have you huh.." Raya pouted jokingly, acting cutely and latching onto the tired girl. "It's okay pookie, I'll still love you." She giggled.