6

They chatted while waiting for their food, which only took a few minutes since everything was pre-made, ready to be served. 

They decided that while they ate, they'd watch something on the TV provided, even though they were gonna talk through it anyways.

.

A tired sigh escaped Lani's lips as she was forced to sit out for a short while. They even locked her in the break room!

"Guys, can I come out now?"

No response.

She had a swollen lip from the slap which wasn't actually that powerful. With a sigh she began to roll up her sleeves, that's when she noticed a mark on her skin. "Huh?"

'Who are you?' Was written on her forearm, the moment she read it the ink disappeared. Soulmate..

Though she hated the thought of approaching her soulmates, her childlike urge and curiosity got the better of her. Grabbing a pen from the table in front of her, she went to the bathroom and began to write and draw on her arm.

And face.

.

"WAH! CHANGBIN!" Han shouted almost laughing if it wasn't for the excitement he felt. 

On the mans face were drawings of stars, on his face above his eyebrows, and on his nose was a small heart. It looked super pretty to be honest, it was drawn nicely and almost symmetrically. 

Seungmin pulled out his phone and began filming, giggling and zooming in and out on Changbins face. Everyone was going crazy with excitement as they tried to look for a clue on who it was. 

"Oh! Here!" The excited male said, looking at his right forearm where a very messy message was written. They guessed their soulmate wasn't left handed due to the writing.

'I Am You - Skz'

A groan left their lips, they were hoping that their soulmate was going to tell them who she was but instead they received a reply of their one of their songs. 

.

"Billie help me!" Lani was finally let out of the room after ten long minutes and she came running out with ink on her face. She tried to wipe it off but it was proven difficult for the injured woman. 

"That's your problem, who told you to draw on your face?" The other woman seethed, getting a damp cloth to wipe it off anyway. 

Billie was one of the rare people who wasn't dating or married to her soulmate, she did meet him but they were both interested in the same gender as themselves and agreed to take separate roads. Although they weren't romantically involved with each other, they still acknowledged that they were soulmates and kept in contact as friends. 

She grabbed Lani's face, firmly gripping her cheeks. "Thank you, Billie." Lani sputtered, unable to speak properly past her cheeks.

"Yeah yeah." She had such an attitude sometimes.

.

"Excuse me, where's the restroom?" Seungmin asked politely, standing in front of him was a waitress who bowed and told him to follow him. "Right this way, sir."

While walking Seungmin took the time to look around and admire the beautifully designed restaurant, he wondered who designed it and also wondered if he could take pictures in there. 

Once they reached the bathrooms, which weren't far from the room, just a bit past the staircase. The waitress asked him if he wanted her to wait to escort him back to the room, he said it was fine because of how close it is to the room.