4

Lani was able to go to Charysse for the check up and back before Rush hour. To say she was unhappy was an understatement.

She became more and more self aware and noticed every little change that was happening to her. From the way she felt an oddly happy feeling inside her to the way she would feel the tug of the string of fate.

It just put her off, making her more and more upset and everyone noticed it. The way she acted, the way she spoke, everything was just off. But they also noticed how she tried to keep up a mask to hide it but it wasn't working.

Nobody really knew why she never liked the idea of having a significant other, they've tried asking her but she'd always change the topic. Her little group of girls did know though, but they promised to keep it between themselves and not tell anyone, not even their soulmates.

"Good job guys!" She smiled a small smile at the group. "Now, today we have quite a few reservations so we'll start working half an hour earlier, alright?"

The group all gave firm nods and hums in agreement before leaving to have some rest before the big night ahead.

Lani was left alone this time, none of her friends there to keep her company. Walking into the comfort room, she sat on the couch tiredly, taking her pills before letting herself drift to sleep.

.

"Felix, are you okay? You seem sad." Seungmin mentioned as he waited for the bathroom to be free so he could get ready.

With a deep sigh Felix looked up at the younger man with teary eyes. "Our soulmate, I don't know what happened. They were really happy this morning but now they're so sad." He sniffled, burying himself in the comfort of his bed. "Sad and scared.."

Seungmin looked at him with a small smile. Felix always had such a pure heart, and it showed. "Aw, don't worry Felix. When we find them, we can shower them with love and make sure they're happy." He said, feeling unsure of himself.

"Really?"

"Really." Seungmin pecked Felix's lips, smiling reassuringly.

.

"Hey." A gentle whisper reached the woman's ear, successfully waking her up from her sleep. "Sorry, but I just can't wait to meet you."

Eyes shooting open she sat up and began scooting away from where the voice came from. "Hey, hey, it's okay. I'm not here to hurt you." The voice said.

"That's what they all say bitch!" Lani yelled, standing up and getting into a fighting position. "Show yourself!"

Emerging from the shadows was a very amused Bang Chan, who stared at her with a fascinated smile. "Wow.."

"Bang Chan? The hell are you doing in my dreams dude-" Laelani questioned, thinking it was just a weird dream. "Get out-"

"Uhm, actually.." Oh boy, how was Chan supposed to explain this. "This is our soulmate connection.." He approached the woman slowly and cautiously, worried that either she would attack and he accidentally hurts her or she gets too overwhelmed and wakes up.

Lani froze. "Hell no, I think- I think I'm just going delusional." She began pacing back and forth. "After years of being a STAY I only start being delulu now? If he was actually my soulmate I wish I became delulu earlier, it would be easier- actually, no it wouldn't, I would think I was just dreaming or going crazy."

"Uh-" Chan placed his hand on her shoulder in hopes of reassuring her somehow.

"AH- Don't touch me!" She screamed, taking fast steps away from the man. "I do not accept any physical contact with weird wanky ass sleep demons who trynna take me down to satan himself- Actually no, sorry, I'm so sorry, that was mean. You're beautiful, I'm sorry."