CHAPTER -1

"No!!! I don't want to eat those!" Jungkook shook his head adamantly. "Jungkook, I can't deal with your morning tantrum," Jisoo sighed. "Then don't deal and let me go," Jungkook retorted."No, I can't let you go on an empty stomach," She insisted.

"I will eat something in the canteen, but I can't eat these veggies," Jungkook protested."No, you are not eating there! You'll just eat junk food, which is not good for your health. Don't you get that? Just eat these veggies!" Jisoo reasoned."Please, Noona," Jungkook pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Jungkook..." She warned him.

"What's going on here?" Jennie asked as she entered the dining area.

"Look at your baby brother, Jen. He doesn't want to eat breakfast," Jisoo complained."Is that so, Kooki?" Jennie asked, raising her brows at Jungkook."No, Noona, I am eating, see?" He hastily shoved food into his mouth.

"Yah, slowly," Jisoo cautioned, worried. "You will choke."

And indeed, Jungkook choked and started to cough.

"Jungkook!" They exclaimed, concerned."Drink some water," Jisoo said, handing him a glass as Jennie rubbed his back.Jungkook drank the whole glass of water and stopped coughing.

"Are you alright, bun?" Jennie asked.

"Yes, I am fine, Noona."

"Wow, babying the baby, huh?" Rose teased upon entering the dining room with Lisa.

"Good morning, Unnie," They greeted Jennie and Jisoo. "Good morning, girls," They greeted them back."Good morning, Bun Bun," Rose said, ruffling Jungkook's hair.

"Ahh... not my hair, Noona," Jungkook protested, fixing his hair. "And good morning. I'm not a baby."

"Afraid of that, you are," Rose teased, winking at him."Here's your book, Kooki," Lisa said, passing him the book. "Wow, new addition of 'Iron Man comics'," he exclaimed, eyes sparkling. "Thank you, Noona," he hugged her tightly.

"That's not fair. I didn't get my morning hug, but she did. Of course, she's the favorite, that's why!" Rose complained dramatically."Oh, come on, Rosi Noona, don't be childish. You are the one who got the first hug in the morning as you went to wake me up," Jungkook pointed out, rolling his eyes.

"Is that so? Why can't I remember?" Rose pretended to think."Seriously, Noona?" Jungkook asked incredulously."I am serious, Kooki," she tried to maintain a stern face.

"Alright, fine. You can have another hug," Jungkook relented."Aww, really?" Rose eagerly went in for another hug. "Alright, alright, now stop being lovely doubly and eat your breakfast. You'll be late for school," Jennie interjected.

"Joy killer," Rose mumbled as she returned to her seat. "Did you say something, Chae?" Jennie asked, raising her brows. "No, Unnie, nothing," Chaeyoung replied awkwardly, as others stifled their laughter at her reaction.

After breakfast, they got ready for their school and college.

"Come on, babies, get in the car," Chaeyoung instructed. "We are not babies," Jungkook and Lisa protested simultaneously."No, you are my cutie cutie babies," Chaeyoung teased, doing aegyo.

"Come on, Unnie, I am just two years younger than you and you are calling me a baby," Lisa said, pouting. "Yes, because you are younger than me, baby," She chuckled. "Whatever," Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Come on, now get in the car you two," Chaeyoung said, sitting in the driver's seat.