CHAPTER -6

After the meeting, Seokjin, Jisoo, Yoongi, and Mr. Choi were having dinner at a restaurant.

"So you are all cousins?" Mr. Choi asked as he sipped the wine from his glass. "Yes, we are," Yoongi replied. "Seokjin oppa is my paternal aunt's son, and Yoongi oppa is my maternal aunt's son," Jisoo said. "And Yoongi's mom, Jisoo's mom, and my father are siblings," Seokjin added.

"Whoo, that's a little complicated blood relation," Mr. Choi remarked. "Kinda," Jisoo chuckled."And your parents are overseeing your other branches abroad?" Mr. Choi asked.

"Yes, you are right," Seokjin confirmed. "I have heard a lot about you, Miss Jisoo, that you are a perfect businesswoman, and today I got the opportunity to see you," he smiled at Jisoo. "You really are something."

"Um, I am not that perfect, Mr. Choi," Jisoo said, blushing. "You can call me Minho," Mr. Choi said. "As we are business partners now and more than that, we can be friends, right?"

"Yes, of course... Mr... I mean Minho, we can be friends," Jisoo said, smiling.

Choi MinhoAge - 27CEO of Choi Corporation

Choi Minho
Age - 27
CEO of Choi Corporation

"I hope I am not disrespecting you," Minho said to them. "No, no, it's fine, Minho," Seokjin smiled. "Well, that's comfortable though," Yoongi said. Minho smiled warmly.

____

"What's wrong now?" Chaeyoung asked, noticing that Jungkook wasn't eating his dinner. "Nothing," Jungkook said quietly. "So, why are you not eating?" Jennie asked. "I don't want to," Jungkook replied. "Why not?" Jennie and Rose asked simultaneously. "Just don't want to," Jungkook sighed. "There must be a reason behind it, Jungkook-ah," Jennie said.

"He is upset!" Lisa interjected. Jungkook glared at her, but Lisa just ignored him. "Upset? Why?" Rose asked. "Because Jisoo unnie is not home till now, and she didn't even inform him... us... that she will be late," Lisa answered.

Rose and Jennie exchanged looks. "Kooki, their client's dinner was not planned, that's why she didn't tell any of us about the sudden plan," Jennie explained. "But she informed us later and asked us to have our dinner, right?"

"But we had planned a movie night today," Jungkook pouted. "We can do that next time, bub," Rose suggested. "I wanted it today," Jungkook sighed.

"Obviously, we are doing it today," Jisoo said, entering.

"Noona!" Jungkook said happily as he ran to hug her. "Yah, slow down, you're gonna break my bones," Jisoo chuckled. "Noona, you're saying it too," He pouted. "Awww, my baby bro, Noona is sorry," Jisoo said, holding her ears. "Okay, fine, you are forgiven," Jungkook smiled.