CHAPTER-25

Yoosun entered Jungkook's room to wake him up, but she was shocked to find him sweating and mumbling in his sleep, clearly having a nightmare. 

She rushed to him and tried to wake him up."Jungkook, wake up! Are you okay?" Eventually succeeded as he gasped for air. 

Yoosun immediately embraced him."Shh, it's okay, Jungkook. You're safe now." She rubbed his back in order to comfort him."Mom..." Jungkook whisper clinging to Yoosun.

"I'm here, sweetheart. It was just a nightmare." She strok his back soothingly.

Once Jungkook seemed calmer, Yoosun released the hug and cupped his cheeks." Are you feeling better now, Baby ?" 

Jungkook nods slowly.

"Did you have a bad dream?" 

Jungkook nods again. 

"Would you like to talk about it, Jungkook? It might help to share."

Jungkook pauses, then nods, his voice barely whispering "Yeah..."

" Mom, in my dream, I was a child again, playing... and then someone grabbed me. I don't remember who, but then it felt like I was underwater, struggling to breathe, and I was so tired. I called out for help, but no one was there. It was terrifying. Jungkook tells her, his 
voice trembling .

Yoosun got shocked hearing it as she again hugged him. "Oh, Jungkook... It's just a nightmare, sweetheart. Don't dwell on it too much."

Jungkook nods, still visibly shaken in his mom's arm. 

Yoosun patting his back, trying to reassure him, but her own worry shows that she is worried. "It's okay, Jungkook-ah. It was just a bad dream. Hmm" 

But She was not fully convinced by her own words, feeling unsettled by Jungkook's nightmare.

Despite Jungkook's  sisters and mother's protests, who believed he was still too weak after his hospitalization, he insisted on going to school. With the support of his father, he managed to convince them, and now he's finally at school and as expected his friends  approached him and asked why he hadn't come to school. 

"We really missed you at school yesterday Kook. Everything okay?" Yugyeom asked concern.

"Yeah, sorry guys. I had a bit of a headache."
Jungkook said forced a smile. He decided not to reveal the real reason for his absence. 

"Oh, that's rough. Hope you're feeling better now." Eunwoo patted Jungkook's shoulder.

"Yeah, much better, thanks."Jungkook nods. 

"We were worried about you, man. You never miss school." Mingyu said.

"I know, I know. I just needed a day to rest, I guess." Jungkook said ensuring them.

"Well, glad you're back. Let's go for class then, shall we ? "

" Yah let's go !" Jungkook hides his discomfort with a smile and walks with his friends to the classroom.

____

As Eunae and Nayeon walked to school together, Eunae's phone began to ring. She glanced at Nayeon and said"Oh, excuse me for a moment, Nayeon. I'll catch up with you after I take this call."

"Sure, take your time. I'll see you at school." Nayeon nodded and continued on her way to school. 

Eunae answered her phone "Hello?"

"Yes, Dad, I'm fine. Yes I went to the hospital yesterday and saw my therapist. Yes, I've taken the medicine... "

She pauses, and looks at the medicine in her hand, then tosses it into the trash bin.