CHAPTER -7

Shion turned around to punch the person who stopped him, but his fist got caught, and his eyes met Minho's.

"What's happening here?" He asked.

He didn't get any answer as Shion launched a punch towards him too, but he grabbed his fist and grabbed Shion's neck, throwing him to the ground, where he groaned in pain. Shion's minions ran towards Minho to attack him but were stopped by Minho's bodyguards.

"No, don't hit them, they are just kids," Minho stopped his bodyguards.

The bodyguards stopped and bowed at him.

"And you!" Minho looked at Shion and his minions. "Don't you dare to spread violence. Otherwise, you will not be able to stand on your feet next time!" Hearing this, Shion glared at Minho.

"What are you looking at, kid?" Minho raised his eyebrows. "Get lost from here! Before I break your legs."

"Shion, let's go from here," One of his minions pulled him, and they left.

"Thank you," Jungkook said quietly. "Oh, it's nothing," Minho smiled. "I don't like people being bullied."

"I am not weak to be bullied. I would have beaten the hell out of them if you didn't interrupt here," Jungkook said, crossing his arms, feeling offended. "Oh... I ruined your moment then," Minho said, amused. "Kinda," Jungkook said. "Your lip is bleeding." Jungkook put his hand at the corner of his lips. "It's nothing."

"You need to treat your wound, kid," Minho said. "Nah, it's fine," Jungkook said. "I need to go now, and thanks again for helping me. I can treat you as a thank you if you want to."

"Oh, is that so?" Minho said. "I would love to have lunch with you... um... you?"

"Jungkook! It's Jeon Jungkook," Jungkook said. "Oh, alright, I would love to have a good lunch as a treat from you, but if we meet next time," Minho said. "Alright, if you say so... umm... what shall I call you?" Jungkook said. "Minho." He showed his hand, which was gladly accepted by Jungkook. "Choi Minho."

"Nice to meet you, Minho-ssi," Jungkook smiled. "Nice to meet you too Jungkook." Minho smiled back.

"Sir, we have to get going," One of Minho's men said to him. Minho nodded at him and looked at Jungkook. "I need to go, hope we can meet again."

"Hope so," Jungkook said as he went towards his friends.

____

"Are you for real!? You already ordered the food!" Jungkook yelled as he saw his friends eating. "You didn't even think of waiting for me!"

"Really, Jeon Jungkook! Stop yelling," Eunwoo said with a tone of annoyance.

All the people at the restaurant turned around to look at Jungkook. He gave them an apologetic smile, bowed, and mumbled a sorry before sitting beside Mingyu.

"You were late, that's why we started to eat," Yugyeom said, putting french fries in his mouth. As he about to put another one, Jungkook snatched it from him and ate it. "Hey, that was mine," Yugyeom whined. "It was yours, Yugyeom-ah, but now it's mine," Jungkook retorted. "We just ordered it," Eunwoo said, passing a food tray to Jungkook. "Here, it's yours."

"Oh, my friends are so good! What have I done to get you guys?" Jungkook said dramatically as he wiped his invisible tears. "Stop with your drama," Mingyu said, rolling his eyes. "It sounds so cringe." Everyone laughed at Mingyu's comment.

"Wait a minute, what happened to your lip, Jungkook-ah?" Eunwoo asked. The other two looked at Jungkook's face. "What the hell? Did you fight with someone?" Mingyu asked. "Uhmm..." Jungkook nodded. "With whom?" Yugyeom asked. "Shion and his minions," Jungkook said casually.