CHAPTER -13

They reached their school on time and went inside the corridor.  

Mingyu groaned, rubbing his eyes, "I don't want to go now, it's too early

Mingyu groaned, rubbing his eyes, "I don't want to go now, it's too early."

"Neither do I," Jungkook chimed in, "Yugyeom is also not here till now."

Just as Jungkook finished his sentence, someone sneakily hugged him from behind. "I am here," Yugyeom said with a mischievous grin. "Got you, Jungkook."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "I got it, Yugyeom, now leave me." He shrugged Yugyeom off.

"You don't like my hug, bro?" Yugyeom pouted.

"I like it, but not from the back," Jungkook replied matter of factly.

"Well, that's called a back hug," Yugyeom said with a sly smile.

Mingyu chimed in, "Well, we're here too, dude," and the three friends shared a group hug. "My bruu~"

Eunwoo, standing a bit apart, couldn't escape Yugyeom's enthusiastic hug. "Gosh, why are you behaving like we haven't seen each other for ages?"

Yugyeom ignored Eunwoo's remark and hugged him anyway. "Now that we have a lot of time before our class starts, why don't you guys meet my new girlfriend?" Yugyeom suggested.

"What? Your new girlfriend?" They all asked in unison.

"Yes, my girlfriend," Yugyeom said casually.

"Again?" Jungkook questioned.

"Are you sure you guys are really dating?" Eunwoo doubted.

"I doubt you?" Mingyu added.

"What's wrong with you guys?" Yugyeom crossed his arms. "I am not some kind of playboy or something. Stop behaving like that."

The three boys exchanged glances, and Jungkook cleared his throat. "No, you're not a playboy, Yugyeom."

Mingyu nodded, "And it's the other way around."

"Come on, that's not my fault, that girls can't see my handsomeness," Yugyeom defended himself."But she is not like this. Just meet her once, you'll know,"

Eunwoo sighed. "We'd love to, Yugyeom, but not now. Let's meet her at the cafeteria during lunch. We have to go meet our coach now."

"Oh, I almost forgot about that," Mingyu admitted.

"I knew that," Eunwoo said. "But I had told her about you guys," Yugyeom added.

"Is that so?" Eunwoo raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, let's meet her at lunch," Jungkook said. "I also have a project to submit."

"Alright, let's meet her at lunch," Mingyu concluded.

________________________

Time skip to lunch :