CHAPTER-11

The car pulled over, and the excitement for ice cream took over the siblings. As they piled out of the car, Lisa couldn't resist a playful jab at Jungkook.

"Looks like someone is not a fan of shopping," she teased, earning a fake offended look from Jungkook.

"I just have different priorities," he retorted, and Jennie chuckled from the driver's seat.

"Alright, kids, let's settle for ice cream then. But no more shopping for today," Jennie declared, trying to play the responsible older sister.

"Alright I will bring the ice creams." Jungkook said  as he carefully navigated the bustling street, looking both ways before crossing. Jisoo couldn't help but watch him with a mix of concern and amusement.

"Kooki, be careful," she reminded him, pulling his hand.

"I am careful, noona," he pouted, trying to reassure her.

"Jungkook and careful. The two words are never meant to be together," Lisa chimed in, barely suppressing her laughter.

"Oh really, Jeon Lisa?" Jungkook crossed his arms, challenging her playful remark.

"Oh, yes, Jeon Jungkook. And don't call me that; I'm older than you," Lisa retorted,flicking his forehead.

"Ouch~" Jungkook rubbed his forehead, earning a chuckle from the others.

"Guys, stop fighting; we're in the middle of the road," Jennie scolded, clearly done with their antics.

"He/she started it first," they said simultaneously, pointing at each other.

"Come on, guys, we're here for ice cream," Rose interjected. "I'm hungry."

"You always are," everyone teased, making Rose pout.

"I am not," she defended.

"Noona, you're cute," Jungkook pinched her cheeks. "My cute chipmunk, hehe."

"Ah, that hurts. Leave my cheeks, Kook," Rose protested, hitting his hands. "Ah, ou..." Jungkook rubbed his hands. "Why are you guys always so violent? Practice some peace, guys."

Rose and Lisa exchanged amused glances at Jungkook's comment, knowing well that peace wasn't exactly his forte.

"I know you're not gonna stop," Jisoo said, sighing. "Just let me bring us the ice cream."

"No, no, you stay here. I am going," Jungkook said, holding Jisoo's hand to stop her from going.

"Alright, go then, and cross the road safely," Jisoo instructed.

Jungkook nodded and carefully crossed the road, reaching the ice cream store on the other side. Inside, he selected a variety of flavors, ensuring there was something for everyone. He paid at the counter he moved out of the convenience store and waved his hands toward his noonas to sign that he got it.

They waved back in excitement.

 Jungkook carefully assessed the situation, ensuring it was safe to cross the road. Confident that the coast was clear, he stepped onto the street. However, in an unexpected turn of events, a speeding car suddenly appeared out of nowhere, heading straight towards him.

His sisters, witnessing the imminent danger, felt their hearts skip a beat. Panic ensued as they saw Jungkook frozen in fear, unable to react. Lisa, the first to respond, shouted in desperation, "Jungkook, MOVE!"

The car rapidly closed in, and just as the situation reached a critical point, Jisoo acted without a second thought. Ignoring her own safety, she sprinted towards Jungkook, her only priority to get him out of harm's way.