CHAPTER -2

Jungkook knocked on Mr. Kim's door.

"Come in," he heard from the room.

He slowly entered the room.

"Yes, sir," Jungkook said.

"So, Mr. Jeon Jungkook, do you know why you are here?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Because you saw me in a fight and assumed that I was involved," Jungkook said, confused.

"I didn't assume. It was clear that you were fighting with him! And this kind of behavior is not allowed in school. If you want to fight, you can go to a wrestling area, not in school. You might be suspended from school for involving yourself in such matters," Mr. Kim scolded.

"I am sorry, sir, but he started it," Jungkook defended.

"But you could have ended it," Mr. Kim pointed out.

"I would have ended him," Jungkook muttered under his breath.

"What did you just say?" Mr. Kim glared at him.

"Nothing, sir."

Mr. Kim sighed. "Jungkook, you are not the type of student who is involved in fights or bullying, and I don't want that. You are not just my student, Jungkook, you are also my  little brother." Mr. Kim said.

"I know. I am sorry, Joonie hyung," Jungkook said, looking down.

Kim NamjoonAge - 25 Occupation - Teacher (Cousin of Jungkook)

Kim Namjoon
Age - 25
Occupation - Teacher
(Cousin of Jungkook)

Intelligent, deep thinking, analytical, clumsy
( Whenever he touches something he breaks it)responsible, loves reading books.

"It's okay, Kook, but don't do this again, alright? Try to control your anger," Namjoon advised. "Yeah, I will try. If he doesn't get on my nerves," Jungkook mumbled. 

Namjoon raised his eyebrows.

"No, I mean I will control my anger," Jungkook corrected himself nervously. "That's like my little bunny," Namjoon said, smiling. Jungkook also smiled and hugged Namjoon, who rubbed his back and kissed his forehead. "So, do you have any class now?" Namjoon asked after breaking the hug.

"No, it's lunch period now. My friends must be waiting for me. Can I go?" Jungkook asked. "Of course, you can go, bun. And don't fight, alright? If you think it's out of hand, just call me," Namjoon instructed.

"Alright, hyung, I got it. Now, I should get going. See you and love you." With that, he left Namjoon's office. Namjoon chuckled at his cousin's cuteness.

At canteen

"Seriously, Yugyeom? I can't believe you! You just left me to be killed," Jungkook said as he sat beside Mingyu. "Not my fault, Kook. Nobody comes out alive from Mr. Kim's office," Yugyeom defended. "That's true, but Jungkook is not only his student but also his cousin, so it's different," Eunwoo added. "True," Jungkook nodded solemnly, "Because he's extra strict on me."