𝟎𝟎𝟒 drowning in a pile of trauma

Chapter four, 

Chapter four, 

drowning in a pile of trauma

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

MOST OF THE DAMN TIME she has simply felt that she's remotely been stuck living in the past, living knowing that she has exactly no closure. Or, peace.

Shrugging her own thoughts away, all while she easily averted to continue staring at herself, she couldn't bare to look at herself. Sometimes, she despised what she would see.

She had gently, discarded her costume off of herself, and leaving herself in simply nothing but her underwear, she noticed the bathroom tub was filled with water, closing the handle, as she had touched the water, it was perfect room temperature. She ultimately, had began to drag her underwear down, cautiously stepping into the bathtub, sitting down as she had bent her knees, and she simply tucked both of her arms underneath her thighs.

Warm droplets of her own tears began to appear, she didn't want to do this anymore, she was so tired, so tired. She was easily consumed by her own thoughts, that she didn't even think to realize what she was doing, scooting herself for more space, she cautiously laid down, and instantly sunk her head into the water, her eyes screwing shut, holding her breath.

   Perhaps, this is a way better ending for herself than the ending she's being forcefully into, and murdering innocent and avenging his death, Richie Kirsch. He doesn't even deserve to be avenged, he made her hate every little thing, the most basic sounds tick her off, she somehow always feels her heart beating rapidly — There's moments that she assumes that he'll crawl out of his grave, dragging her down to the pits of hell, and hurting her all over, again.

   A loud scream had ruptured underneath the water, Naomi had attempted to raise back up from the water, but it somehow began to feel as if someone was dragging her down, water was splashing, she heard extreme loud banging, the door but it sounded more of an echo, vibrating due to the water that was simply clogging her own ears, she had suddenly felt a pair of very warm hands, tucking underneath her back and securely, and pulling her up, and coughing out water from her own mouth, she had felt tears brimming out of her eyes.

   A familiar voice rang into her ears that were gently popping, his voice was gentle but was also laced with extreme panic, "What were you thinking, Naomi?" Chad was panicking, he was sitting in the sofa, that noises in the bathroom had captured his attention, alongside everyone else.

   Naomi's lips were trembling from slight coldness, and how she felt someone dragging her down, eyes glancing upwards and behind Chad that had captured his attention, he had quickly turned around and had seen everyone, as he had gently closed the shower curtain to cover his girlfriend up, and stood up, "Y'all ever heard of privacy?" He had raised his own eyebrow, and wasn't waiting for a response and slammed the door shut.

   Both were capable to hear Mindy who scoffed, and speaking in sarcasm, "It's just boobies, dude." Mindy shouting, and slowly giving the obvious.

   Anika hissed, speaking a bit loudly, "And, Naomi is one who simply likes her own privacy, that's why I told y'all to not be following, Chad. So, once she comes out, all of you apologize for being pervs." She had deadpanned.

   If there was one thing that all had easily known had been that Naomi is a very private person, she only whispers things to Chad — Not even to her sister, but all assumed that they have a complicated sibling relationship, as there's moments both girls are fine, and other moments where either one can't stand each other.

Chad shook his head, and ignoring the entire friend group's conversation that he can hear from the bathroom, and had gently opened the shower curtain, his girlfriend who was rocking herself back and forth, knees tucked up to her chest, his attention that was simply fully on her face, and not glancing anywhere else, her voice had cracked, "I — Chad, I swear that I wasn't trying to hurt myself, again. See I'm clean." She had shoved her arms towards his face, and just showing him that she's been clean for three months.

   Chad's eyes simply wandered onto her arms, as he was simply able to see the old scabs, that were just almost filling up both of her entire arms, he had gently held her arms, planting a soft kisses on them, "I believe you, you scared me, Naomi. Come on let's get you dried up, and some comfortable clothes?" He gently pulled her up, wrapping the towel around her body, she had slightly flinched when his fingers had brushed against her skin, but slowly eased into his touch.

   This was Chad touching her. It's not Richie.

   Naomi calmly speaking back to him, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, Chad. . ." She had felt extremely guilty before she continued speaking, "I just simply wanted a moment of quietness underneath the water, and then it felt like someone was holding me back from rising up, it's. . . I don't know, but it was getting so hard to breathe." He had gently wiped her tears with his fingers, and slowly helping her change into her clothes, he was simply gently listening into her rambling, but she had accidentally assumed differently, "You don't believe me?" She had whispered.

Chad's eyes widened he paused at what he was going to do next, which had been to dry his girlfriends hair with the towel, he gently pulled her towards him, and spoke to her, "I believe you, Naomi. I'm just listening to you, it's just that you mean absolutely so much to me, and this it scared me. . . losing you terrifies me, and I can't lose you —" He exhaled his own breath before he had cautiously asked her something, "You think that you're somehow ready to, uhm speak with someone?" He wanted her to speak with an adult, especially with the minor things he knows, and figures that maybe that'll help, and diving more into her feelings.

   Naomi instantly shook her head, panic was laced in her features as if she was terrified to even get help for herself, "No, I'm not ready, yet. I'm not ready." She repeated her phrasing, that if she searches for help that's more bodies for her dad to kill, and she doesn't even want innocent people dead.

   She doesn't even want her boyfriend and including her friend group to end up dead, she loves them — Except for siblings, and dad, all three can die for all she cares.

   Chad had calmly placed his hands on her shoulder to relax her, "It's okay, Naomi. You can do it when you're ready, I was just giving you an option for when you're ready, but if you're not then you don't have to." He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

   Naomi had wrapped her arms around his entire body, her wet hair was pressed against his shirt, but he didn't care at all, Naomi had mumbled against his chest, "How'd I get so lucky?" She really did have the best boyfriend.

   Chad easily smiled down at her, and had kissed the top of her head, that only lasted for a few minutes, as it had ultimately got ruined when someone shouted, urgency was laced in their voice, "You guys get over quick." This was the beginning to the end.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞, hope you liked
chapter four.

Nah, I can't wait to squeeze
in a chapter of Roman and
Naomi. His ghosty ghost so aggravated
with her, but also her number one
supporter.

So, many twists towards the
end I'm so excited. Giggling like
a little girl.