𝟎𝟏𝟗 she'll make a full recovery

Chapter nineteen,

Chapter nineteen,

she'll make a full recovery

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    FOR ONCE, TIME WAS MOVING SHORTLY, he'd been sitting in the hospital waiting room with the two adults who had also followed behind the paramedic vehicle with Samantha Carpenter and her boyfriend joining them too. It's almost been two hours, and still no word about his girlfriends status in surgery.

   He had in his lap all of the eight letters of what his girlfriend had written him, he'd read four so far and it was breaking his heart, all of them was his girlfriend expressing everything, all from spilling the truth ending to how much she loves him and will miss him, it was so hard for him to read.

   The waiting room was beyond silent until Sam had broken the silence, her eyes were just bloodshot from crying, "She was apologizing to me, she feels that all of this is her fault. . ." Her voice broke, "God, that family had really did a number on her, messing with her head, she's written in every paragraph, that she's sorry for the part that she was forced to participate in." She couldn't help, but just cry some more with Danny who pulled her into his chest.

   He knew of Naomi Bailey ( Kirsch ) . He'd accidentally bumped into her in the elevator once, and he noticed how frightened she had gotten that she instantly ran out of the elevator afterwards, he didn't know much of her history until tonight. He understood the girl.

   Chad nodded his head, his voice breaking apart as he replied, "Yeah. . . they all messed her up, especially him. How — She was just a little girl. . . how can they do this to her, and then when she was thirteen!" His voice began to raise, he was furious, "They've all taken her damn innocence, she was just a little girl." He felt tears streaming down his eyes.

   He was so heartbroken, he felt for his girlfriend who endured so much pain, but he was going to make sure that she lives a good life, and realize that there's also good in this world, he wants the damn best for her and he's going to give her the damn world.

   A phone vibrating had captured their attention, eyes landing towards Mark who pulled the phone into his ear, and standing up from his chair and quickly catching bit of the conversation with whoever he was on the phone with, "You'd find anything over there? They lived by a lake. . ." Muffled was now just heard until they had seen two familiar people arriving here.

   Gale wheeling herself on over, "Sydney? What are you doing here, how'd you know I was here?"

   "How is she?" Mindy guiltily asked her brother, she didn't want to come here at first considering she sided with Tara, her hand was gripping on her stomach to hold in her stitches, she noticed her brother ignoring her, "Chad — I'm really sorry, how did you expect me to react at first? Her family also including her were Ghostface." She reminded her brother.