𝟎𝟎𝟗 slumber party massacre

Chapter nine,

Chapter nine,

slumber party massacre

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

SHE HAD FELT RELIEF as this was something that she's never really experienced before in her eighteen years of living, the only thing she experienced was fear.

Perhaps, the only relief she felt had been when her brother was pronounced dead, but it immediately went back towards fear when her mother ended up dead, she only had herself to blame.

The three always reminded her, it always made her feel like shit. Also, guilt for rambling to her mom about the truth.

Throwing cold water in her face, she had attempted to let a smile appear on her face, but it would quickly go into a frown, she couldn't help, but remember herself as a fucking little girl, defenseless and it was hurting her because the mirror had a little girl version of herself, a five year old little girl in her princess pajamas, messy hair and confused.

   She felt disgusting.

   So, disgusting.

   The sound of someone who was softly knocking on the bathroom door snapped her out of her own thoughts, she easily spoken to whoever it was, she had assumed that it was her boyfriend since he's really the only one who checks up on her, "I'll be out in a second, let me just freshen up." She had exhaled her breath, as she noticed that her cheeks were flushed, as she attempted to make it seem that she wasn't crying.

   She had unlocked the bathroom door, and noticed it was Mindy, a soft smile on her face before she spoke softly, "Oh. . . I'm sorry, I was hogging up the bathroom for quite a while now. I didn't really mean to, you should've told me that you were waiting here, Mindy. I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." She had apologized, rambling to her.

   She had somehow had a habit of fucking rambling, and apologizing to those around her. Despite when she wasn't wrong in the position, and it was them in the wrong. But, Richie had always told her that people only like good girls who apologize even when they are right, so she had developed this habit of apologizing.

   Mindy had pressed her lips into a thin line, and sighed, "No. I'm sorry, Naomi. I shouldn't of ever taken my anger out at you. . ." She had swallowed her saliva, fidgeting with her fingers as she had a conversation with her brother who made her realize that she wasn't being really nice, "Shouldn't of said those things back there in the bench. That was completely wrong on my own end." She had retorted.

   Naomi wasn't really used to all of this, apology's where always hard, "It's fine, Mindy. You're valid to feel that way. . ." She shrugged her shoulders, "If anyone has to apologize it's me for yelling at you, that was inappropriate of me to do." She frowned.