𝟎𝟎𝟖 daddy dearest is a liar

Chapter eight,

Chapter eight,

daddy dearest is a liar

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

RUBBING HER OWN ARM, she had instantly noticed that the area was beginning to get red, perhaps she was already used to this — All of the bruises, all of her wincing it vanished, she became accustomed to the abuse.

  She has endured different outcomes of abuse beginning from her household, and following her all the way to New York, it had completely devastated her. Perhaps, also neglect. Though, she was still very much confused about her own trauma.

   Tapping her own finger onto the table, and anxiously biting her bottom lip, a elbow hitting her by her right side, Naomi glaring her eyes at what Quinn had done, "Stop that stupid shit, Naomi —" Quinn had practically hissed, glaring back at her sister, "You're getting to attached to someone who's going to end up dead." She had snapped.

   Naomi had gritted her teeth, "Don't you ever think about touching him, Quinn. You fucking leave him out of this, you dumb bitch!" She had clenched her fists, glaring at her sister with her jaw simply clenching, she attempted to control her own breathing.

   Quinn was complete amused, "So, you do have this anger in you. . ." She had given her a pity look, though a smirk had began to display on her lips, clicking her tongue on her teeth, "You reek of complete disaster, perhaps that's what happens to bitches who are liars, and accusing innocent people." She had hummed, a laugh escaping her lips.

   Naomi shakily speaking, "I'm not a fucking liar, Quinn. How many times do I have to tell you that our brother —" She placed her hand on her now warm cheek after receiving a harsh slap from her sister, a sudden rush of anger cruised Naomi's body, and harshly shoving her sister few steps away from her, "The fuck is your problem, Quinn!" She sneered, her jaw had clenched.

   Quinn who walked towards her sister, fists clenching, she was furious. So, tired of Naomi and her made up stories — Both, who were just shoving each-other for several minutes, that it hadn't been until Naomi managed to slap her sister, clenching her jaw. Except, before it can escalate farther, the two were pulled apart from each other.

   Bailey speaking, "What is wrong with you girls?" He held Quinn back who spat blood out of her mouth, eyes glaring at her sister.

   Naomi elbowed Ethan, "Don't fucking touch me, don't you ever fucking touch me." She had spat at him, she fucking loathed being touched, especially when it's unexpected.

   Quinn who barked back, "Oh, but your boy toy can? Aren't sexual assault survivors afraid to be touched? but, yet you're all over him, it seems we've got a liar here." She had mocked her sister.