𝟎𝟏𝟐 bloodstains in the bathroom stall

Chapter twelve,

Chapter twelve,

bloodstains in the bathroom stall

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE PLAYING YOUR PART, NAOMI. . . " Sydney Prescott gently told her, but that sentence still made her let out sob, she didn't want to do this anymore, she was so tired already.

Despite the older woman who was simply attempting to get her to speak truthfully on why she revealed this information, the line on her end delivered silence. Though, promising to tell her husband who'll be in New York by the next day, the truth.

She'd rather say her truth in person, and giving him all of her clothes since the age of four, so there can be evidence that proves that her brother harmed her since a young age, the last piece of clothing that he touched her in was in her cheerleading outfit, it's all hidden in her damn apartment.

Naomi had wandered around the streets, a smile on her face as she twirled around in a circle, she was so happy for once, "I'm going to be free, I'm going to be free. Your sister is so cool, Roman." She reminded the ghost, despite knowing the man that didn't like his sister, but she found her pretty cool.

The figure appeared right beside her, "She's not my sister, half-sister who stole my life." He tutted.

Naomi huffed, "You can't blame her, Roman. I've heard your entire life story, and she has no fault in it. . ." She calmly spoke to him and had finally given him her opinion after hearing it so many times, "Neither does Maureen Prescott. Perhaps, she shouldn't of ever went and gone slamming the door in your face, and also she should've of also been honest with you since the minute she faced you. This may sting, but she had every reason to not want to meet you, she was assaulted in the industry, and I really do get her. But, I also understand you, you just wanted a mom, the same way I wanted a dad." She had retorted.

   Perhaps, this was why she was somehow able to see him. The two developed a connection, as they almost have a similar background. Except she's a coward, and he isn't.

   Roman had clapped his hands in complete amazement at her speech right now, "This is how you should consider standing up to your father and siblings, Naomi. You had just given me an entire monologue, and didn't tremble in fear." He was actually proud of the girl, that for once she wasn't trembling in fear, or even so stumbling with her words.

   Naomi had felt a smile creaking on her lips at the compliment, "Because you're a stranger, I don't know you unlike them, it's more difficult to stand up for myself." She somehow given her honest opinion, because it was morally true, he was a stranger and it made things easier than knowing someone.