𝟎𝟎𝟔 some wounds don't heal

Chapter six,

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chapter six,

some wounds don't heal

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"WELL TONIGHT WAS A FUCKING DISASTER," Naomi had locked up her door, as she shook her doorknob to make sure it was locked, all while Chad agreed, speaking quite silently, ". . . Yeah." He sighed.

The entire way over towards his girlfriend apartment, he was simply clouded on what his girlfriend said at the Carpenters house-hold, and it wasn't leaving his head. It somehow, had remained engraved in his head, he had covered his mouth with his hand before dragging his own hand back downwards, crossing his arms as he was lost in his head.

Thinking, thinking and more thinking.

Naomi eyebrows had slightly creased, she had easily turned around, and noticed that her boyfriend was in a type of distress, he had been like this the entire ride here, "Hey, what's the matter? Are you nervous from the news?" She approached her boyfriend, and placing her cold hands on his cheeks.

He offered her a gentle smile, "No, I mean that does make me nervous, but I'm concerned about you. . ." He had slowly began, she wasn't really understanding, "Why me?" She retorted back.

He had gently tugged on her hand, lacing their hands together, and leading her towards her gray sofa, he exhaled his breath and also had ran his hands on his sweatpants, Naomi was simply getting scared, his very own silence was killing her, "Are you going to break up with me?" Her voice slightly crack, eyes getting a bit watery.

A part of her could see it coming, especially since they haven't even had sex, or have done anything intimate. It just somehow happens to be that, that it terrifies her.

Chad's eyes had simply widened, and quickly spoke up to simply correct her statement that was ultimately wrong, he'd never break up with her, "No! I'm not breaking up with you, Angel. I'd never leave you, it's just that what you said in the apartment, tonight. . ." He slowly taken her hand once, again, "What did you mean by eighteen years and too fucking late?" He easily repeated what she said.

Naomi's eyes had widened, and shaking her own head. She removed her hand from his and standing up as she had began to pace back and forth, rubbing her now sweaty hands together, she didn't want to say anything, so she had attempted to lie, "It was nothing, It was one of those stupid outbursts." She deadpanned.

Chad wasn't even buying it, he had asked her something that he's never once asked her, and she just wished that she remained silent on her argument with Quinn, "Did someone at home do those awful things to you? Naomi, did your dad hurt you?" His voice was just simply laced with extreme concern, standing up to approach his girlfriend.

𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 ,, 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 - 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें