𝟎𝟏𝟎 her conscious is ticking

Chapter ten,

Chapter ten,

her conscious is ticking

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

   "YOU DIDN'T CATCH WHO THE ASSAILANT IS?" An officer had questioned Naomi, again. She had a cigarette that was just simply between her lips, removing it to exhale once, again.

   Her eyes were just bloodshot red, she was suffering many emotions. The plan was just to scare the friend group, Quinn pretending to play dead, she had no idea that her brother was going to commit murder, especially murdering her friend. Her conscious was ticking — She could admit the truth, right now and just get this shit over with, but out of her fucking fear, afraid of what her father can do to her for being a snitch, she had ultimately decided against admitting the truth.

   She was just bad as them.

   Lying, again to the officer that's simply in front of her own eyes, "No. My boyfriend and I alongside Tara had all ran out of the apartment before it was shut on us, and then calling all of you for help." Her voice cracked.

   Naomi had roamed her eyes around, she noticed her boyfriend not from a far distance from her that simply was waiting for her, he had sent her a reassuring smile that she had delivered back to him before it vanished, her spirits were brutally down.

   The officer had wrote that down in the notepad that was in his hand, sighing in defeat, speaking to her in complete sorrow, "If we find anything, we'll give you a call, Naomi. I'm sorry for the loss of Quinn, I'll keep your father and you in my prayers." He had given her shoulder a gentle squeeze before heading back towards the rest of the police officers.

   Naomi exhaled her breath, mumbling to her own self, "Keep me in your prayers before I end up murdered by my father." She had placed the cigarette, again between her lips.

   The figure appeared beside her, "I told you your dad is sketchy, and to not leave the damn game. . ." Romans eyes had roamed around the area, speaking again, "You need to stop letting your fear of him to get the best of you, Naomi. You need to stand up for yourself, you have a better motive on betraying your family." He quickly exclaimed as he was referring to the motive being that they taken Richie's side over her side.

   Naomi simply had tears dribbling down her eyes, exhaling again, speaking to the figure that was simply beside her, "What fucking motive? I literally have no damn motive, Roman." She had simply stressed on about. 

   Too busy arguing with herself, well that's what it seem like to her boyfriend. He couldn't help, but wonder on who she was was speaking with, he's always noticed her rambling, but she simply tells him that she talks to herself, that she's always talked to herself.