𝟎𝟏𝟖 please don't hurt me, tara

Chapter nineteen,

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chapter nineteen,

please don't hurt me, tara

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

   "KNOCK IT OFF, NAOMI." Detective Bailey sneered watching his daughter running toward him, yet he wasn't making any sudden movement that it wasn't until he had pulled out his gun out, and opening fire.

   He had continuously aimed right into her chest, that had made her drop onto the floor, yet there was still chaos unfolding around her, though it didn't stop the concern voice of her boyfriend speaking in panic through the ear piece, "Are you okay, Angel? Speak to me, I need to hear your voice?" Simple question after question that was making his heart drop to the pit of his stomach in panic when she wasn't even responding.

He so desperately wanted to go into that damn shrine and just bring her back towards safety, especially his arms.

Ignoring his simple concern, she was gripping onto the knife hidden behind her, waiting her dad to approach her, she easily heard his heavy steps approaching her, and bending down to her level, she gently held her breath in, and attempting not to flinch when his fingers pressed against her neck.

His aggressive voice speaking, "Pathetic just like your mother was. . ." He brushed her hair behind her very own ears, "Richie was a good boy, he only hurt you once in that woods," He revealed not knowing that he exposed himself to a detective, "He promised to never touch you in that way, again. He meant well it's why Sam along everyone else is going to pay for killing him. Goodbye, Naomi. You're nothing, but just collateral damage." He was leaning forward to kiss her forehead, only to then gasp at what he felt.

A knife being impaled into his chest, and Naomi leaning forward, "I bet you didn't see that coming, right?" She snarled in anger and shoving her dad onto the ground, "And, thanks for confessing that you knew of one incident, and still did nothing." She had straddled her dad, continually dug the knife into his lower abdomen.

   Detectives Bailey groaned, stumbling out with his own words, "I— You're supposed to be dead, you stupid girl." He was fuming in quite the anger.

   Naomi smirked, "Bulletproof vest. . ." She clicked her tongue onto her own teeth, "I guess you didn't realize that I'd end up betraying you three, I work alone." She clenched her jaw.

He was completely speechless at what his daughter revealed, "Naomi, stop— Stop, we can talk about this. You and me." He was just attempting to stall her because there wouldn't even be talking, he'd be murdering and hiding her body afterwards.

𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 ,, 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 - 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें