𝟎𝟏𝟒 you were the killer all along?

Chapter fourteen,

Chapter fourteen,

you were the killer all along?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

    HER HEAD was softly placed on her boyfriends lap who was playing around with her hair, she had simply sniffled her nose, as she felt guilty because Gale was attacked.

   If only she knew — She would've given the older woman a heads up, or she should've told her what her fathers been forcing to do, she felt clumsy. Perhaps, Gale could've helped her long before.

   Jumping when she heard the sound of the revolving doors moving, and a panicked man's voice laced with concern, "Hey. Hey. I got here as fast as I could." He assured his girlfriend, all while Sam glanced at him.

   Tara simply eyed her sisters boyfriend in suspicious, "Did you?" She harshly snapped, she was jumpy from this entire masked killer, and couldn't trust anyone.

   Mindy was completely shaken up, "I'm scared, you guys. I really don't want to get hurt, again." She cautiously rambled, and glancing around her friend group." Worrisome was just written all over her face.

   Chad had gently answered his sisters response, "Neither do I." His arm wrapped around Naomi's shoulder, and gently pulling her closer to him, as she placed her legs on his lap, and finding comfort in his arms.

   Mindy worriedly glanced at her brother, "I don't want you getting hurt again, either." She had sternly told her brother before glancing at Naomi, reassuring her as well, "And, we can't lose you either, Chad can't lose you." She gently told Naomi.

   Mindy was full-blown aware that Naomi meant a lot to his brother, and Naomi doesn't deserve to be in the middle of a massacre with a masked killer out on the loose, and she can't witness her brother endure another heartbreak from losing a girlfriend.

   Naomi had gently whispered back, "You won't lose me, and I won't lose either one of you." She had offered a sad smile, a part of her was so scared of losing either one of them.

   Ethan bit his inside cheek, he was already aware of the endgame. Despite, blaming Sam for all the crimes in Woodsboro, and avenging Richie Kirsch, the other portion of the blaming would also fall towards Naomi. Especially, with her behavior recently, a suicide note admitting on murdering their mother ( even though, it was their dad who murdered her, and hiding her body under the water, as they had placed bricks on her legs and arms, so she can sink and not resurface.) It had made perfect sense, two unstable women who committed all these crimes in New York, and mission complete to avenge Richie Kirsch.