𝟎𝟏𝟑 something bad is about to happen

Chapter thirteen,

Chapter thirteen,

something bad is about to happen

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"ANYONE ELSE STRUGGLE FALLING ASLEEP LAST NIGHT, OR WAS IT JUST ME?" Mindy had curiously questioned her brother and his girlfriend who was just sitting on his lap, his arms were just wrapped around her waist protectively and for comfort, as the three were full blown ignoring Ethan Landry's existence in the van. He offered nothing, but the heebie-jeebies.

The question surprised Naomi, she always struggled sleeping. All her nightmares that are just remained engraved in her head, taunting her, it had escalated worse on here because of what her father is putting her through. She also had several nightmares to from the murder, that she committed last night.

She had felt guilty. But, it made no damn sense for her to feel guilty about murdering a sex offender. Does it have to do with her very own conscience? That she has one unlike her own family.

Offering Mindy a sad smile, "I feel you, Mindy. Probably struggled sleeping all my life, but meditation music helps if you continue to struggle to sleep." She recommended, all while Ethan rolled his eyes.

Chad nodded his head, placing a gentle kiss on his girlfriends shoulder blade, "Naomi has a really good playlist, but I always make her tea every night, so it always work. My girl needs her beauty sleep." He had lightly gone teasing his girlfriend.

   Her cheeks reddened before Ethan made a concerning remark, that made all of them just stiffen, "You sleep with a night light on at your grown age." He snapped at her.

   Chad had immediately went on high alert at what he had just heard, "Excuse me?" He was completely weirded out, also considering that Ethan has never been in his girlfriends home to know that his girlfriend has a night light in her bedroom.

   Ethan had noticed his very own mistake, stumbling with his words, "I — She just looks like the type to use a night light." He attempted to defend himself.

   "There's nothing wrong with night lights," Mindy narrowed her eyes at the curly head boy.

   Chads jaw clenched, "I want you away from her. . ." He was just attempting to calm himself down, teeth gritting when he was speaking to Ethan, "Might as well put a restraining order on you, roomie." He already knew that he was protective of his girlfriend, and especially around weird ass dudes who say concerning shit, like this.

Naomi went deadly silent. She felt beyond humiliated at what her brother said, she always had night lights on in her room, she was afraid of the dark, it always made her jumpy.