Fluffy The Three Headed Dog

Oliver, Harry, Ron, and Hermione were all walking together up the rotating stairs of Hogwarts.

"Pretty spooky, I'd say. That girl knows more about you than you do," Ron said.

Due to Harry's excellent flying skills, he was made a seeker on the Quidditch team. Hermione told Harry that his dad was also a famous seeker.

"Who doesn't?" Harry said in response to Ron.

"Not me," Oliver said, holding up his hand. "I had no idea who you were until about 2 days ago."

Suddenly, the staircase started to move, and Oliver almost fell right off the stairs.

"Woah, what's happening?" Ron wondered aloud.

"The staircases change, remember?" Hermione replied.

"Yeah, but why is it changing?" Oliver asked with confusion.

"I'm not sure," Hermione admitted.

"Aren't you supposed to know everything?" Oliver remarked sarcastically.

The staircase stopped right in front of a door, and Oliver exclaimed, "I guess let's go that way."

"Before the bloody staircase moves again," Ron added hastily.

The four of them opened the door and entered the room, where they were greeted by the sight of several old statues covered in cobwebs.

"This is the third floor. We're not supposed to be here. Let's go," Hermione said with a note of urgency.

Suddenly, a flame lit in one of the flame holders, causing a fright amongst the four children.

"I agree, let's go," Harry said, his voice filled with concern.

As they turned around, they saw Filch's cat staring at them.

"It's Filch's cat," Hermione said, a tinge of horror evident in her voice.

"Run!" Oliver shouted, urging them to flee from the feline threat.

They all ran down the long hallway to avoid being seen by Filch. As they continued, they came across another door, but it was locked. Oliver attempted to kick the door open but had no success.

"Stand back, idiot," Hermione scolded, getting her wand out. She pointed it at the door and confidently said, "Alohomora." Suddenly, the door's lock busted open, and they all entered the room.

"Alohomora?" Oliver questioned as he cautiously entered the room.

"Standard Book of Spells, Chapter Seven. Pretty basic stuff," Hermione responded with a hint of gloating.

"Shush," Oliver interrupted, hearing Filch's voice on the other side of the door. He was talking to his cat, but the words were unintelligible. After a few minutes, the sound ceased.

"I think he's gone," Oliver said, letting out a sigh of relief. "I believe he assumed it was locked, so he wouldn't bother checking this room."

"Because it was locked," Hermione stated matter-of-factly.

"And for good reason," Harry added, trembling with fear.

Oliver and Hermione turned to see what Harry and Ron were looking at. Standing before them was a giant three-headed dog that had just woken up from a nap. It looked extremely angry to be disturbed and began growling menacingly at them. The four children let out a scream and desperately ran towards the door. As they opened it, they slammed the door shut right onto the heads of the dog. Hermione narrowly escaped getting her arm bitten as Oliver swiftly pulled her away at the last minute. They ran back towards the staircase and exited the 3rd floor.

"What the hell was that?" Oliver asked, still in shock. "Why are they keeping a three-headed dog in that room? I didn't even know it was possible for dogs to have three heads."

"You don't use your eyes, do you?" Hermione responded. "It was standing on something."

"Clearly, it was guarding whatever it was," Harry added.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry for not looking at its feet," Oliver yelled at Hermione, frustration evident in his voice. "I was a bit busy looking at its heads and trying not to die. Maybe you didn't notice that the dog had three heads."

"If you all don't mind now," Hermione said, completely ignoring Oliver, "I'm going to bed before one of you comes up with another amazing idea to get us killed or, worse, expelled. Goodnight."

With that, Hermione walked off towards the girls' dormitory, leaving the boys behind.

"She needs to sort out her priorities," Ron remarked.

Oliver and Harry nodded in agreement.