Epilogue

It had been a few days since the incident with the Sorcerer's Stone. Oliver was laying in a bed in the hospital wing back at Hogwarts, gradually regaining consciousness. As his eyes fluttered open, the first person he saw was the headmaster, Dumbledore, sitting beside him.

A warm, reassuring presence, Dumbledore glanced at Oliver with kind eyes, a gentle smile playing on his lips.

"Welcome back, Oliver," Dumbledore said softly. "You've had quite the ordeal."

Oliver struggled to sit up, still feeling weak, but comforted by the familiar surroundings of the hospital wing.

"What happened? Is everyone alright?" Oliver asked, concern etched across his face.

Dumbledore's expression remained composed, his voice steady as he explained the events that had transpired since Oliver had been knocked unconscious.

"Thanks to the bravery of you and Harry, along with the intervention of our faculty, Voldemort fled, and the Sorcerer's Stone is safely hidden away," Dumbledore replied. "You, my boy, took a fierce blow, but Madame Pomfrey has been treating you diligently. You're on the mend."

Oliver sighed with relief, a weight lifting off his shoulders as he absorbed the reassurance and gratitude in Dumbledore's words.

"Are all my friends okay?" Oliver asked.

"Mr. Weasley and Mr. Potter have both been treated for their injuries and have already been discharged. Miss Granger, on the other hand, has been by your side this entire time. We practically had to drag her out of here every night," Dumbledore chuckled.

Oliver's heart swelled with gratitude at the mention of his friends' unwavering support. Hermione's dedication, in particular, made him blush like crazy.

"I'm incredibly lucky to have them," Oliver mused, a sense of warmth filling his chest. "They're like family to me."

Dumbledore nodded, his smile warm and understanding.

"Yes, indeed," he agreed. "Friendships such as these are the true magic that make Hogwarts a special place."

"Now I have to ask, sir, am I in trouble for what we did?" Oliver implored, his voice filled with concern.

Dumbledore looked at Oliver, his expression softening with compassion.

"The way I see it, all of you showed great bravery and faced danger head-on," Dumbledore replied, his eyes twinkling kindly. "It was a very commendable showing, indeed. So, I will be giving you all 100 points each."

Oliver's jaw dropped, his eyes widening in disbelief. He couldn't quite comprehend the magnitude of Dumbledore's words. He had braced himself for severe consequences, imagining long suspensions or stern reprimands. The headmaster's unexpected response filled him with a sense of relief and awe.

"I... I don't know what to say," Oliver stammered. "Thank you, Headmaster!"

Dumbledore's smile grew wider, radiating warmth and pride.

"You are most welcome, Oliver," he said, his voice filled with sincerity. "Your actions deserve recognition and reward. Hogwarts is made stronger by the bravery of its students, and I have no doubt you will continue to contribute to the excellence of this school."

Just then, the door to the hospital wing flew open, revealing Hermione standing in the doorway. Her eyes widened with relief as she noticed Oliver, awake and alert.

"Oliver!" she exclaimed in pure joy, unable to contain her excitement. She rushed towards him and enveloped him in a tight hug.

Oliver couldn't help but smile at the sight of Hermione's enthusiastic welcome. Her presence alone brought him comfort and reassurance.