Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3
| Toilet Paper |
_____________

• Eunha •

"You know what's worse? He doesn't even remember me! Ha! He smiled and said it's nice to meet you again. The heck is wrong with him?"

I kept on putting a teaspoonful of banana ice cream flavour in my mouth while telling Sona about everything.

"How do you expect him to remember you when that's about two years ago and you've changed physically."

I rolled my eyes. "My face didn't change at all."

"Oh, come on, Eunha. If I wasn't your friend who stayed with you all along, I wouldn't even recognize you now."

"What about my name? Did it change? It didn't!"

"And you expect him to remember your name?" She asked, frowning.

I didn't answer anymore, but it hurt me inside. He is still capable of stabbing my heart even after two years. But I won't let him hurt me continuously. My dislikeness of him just increased more and more whenever I see him smile at me.

The shit he gives on pretty girls.
He hasn't changed at all.

• •

I wore a decent dress, it's floral at the top and pure black at the bottom. It doesn't emphasize my body and it's just right. I don't usually wear a dress because I ride a motorbike. I put my hair in a ponytail and applied the usual makeup I put on my face.

Minhyuk is coming to pick me up. He asked me out yesterday and why the heck not?

His car, I don't recognize what type, was awesome. I would have to work for several years to be able to buy that kind of ride, but I am already contented with my motorbike, which is my baby.

He even opened the car door for me. I can't help but smirk mentally. "Thank you!"

He smiled at me again when he got in the car. I still wonder how he could be so good looking, even better after two years.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked.

"I... have no idea." I answered truthfully.

"Where do you usually go on dates?" He asked like it's supposed to be something normal for meㅡto go out on dates with other guys.

I cleared my throat. "I haven't been on dates." Which was true because I have no interest.

He looked at me with amusement in his eyes and surprised look on his face. "Are you kidding me?"

I shook my head.

"I mean... how could nobody have asked you out on a date before?"

"There were some... but I never agreed to go with them." I said, which was, again, true and not part of trying to get his heart.

His jaw dropped, then he smiled from ear to ear. "O-okay. I... I will try to make your first date memorable." He said with a promise.

I forced a smile. I can't believe I am really having my first date with him. This is so ridiculous of me.

• •

He brought me to a good restaurant, not so elegant but not so typical either. The food was superb and the ambience was, admittedly, very cozy and romantic.

I decided to eat a lot since it's his treat anyway. I'm just gonna workout this evening.

He chuckled while staring at me. "I really like you." He said.