Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15
| Pink Roses |
(Finale)
_________________

• Eunha •

I still can't believe Minhyuk isn't dating anyone. Who's the girl she was with in the jewelry shop then?

The dress which we bought a week ago is already tight on me, but it still looks good anyway. My tummy is hidden by the blazer we took. I look, well, a little fluffy.

After this event, I'm gonna find Lee Minhyuk. I don't care what he'll say, but I'll say what I wantㅡwhat I've been wanting to tell him.

If he still would accept me, then good.

If he wouldn't, then I guess I'd be crying again.

I was surprised to see a nice number of bookworms at the event, everyone's holding my book which made me so happy. And a... pink rose? Did I mention in one of my interviews that I liked pink roses before?

There are some people from the media to witness the event.

I can't believe this all happened in such a short time. What? Best-selling author? Me? That's sick!

Everyone gathered in line when I arrived. Signing the books are easy. I also answer a few questions from them.

"Do you think you can write a book two for Bittersweet Revenge? I really really want them to find each other again." A teenage girl told me and, like the others, left a pink rose beside me.

"Thank you! Well, I still don't know about that... I'll try." I'll definitely try my best.

She smiled. "I know it's not supposed to end there."

I hope so too, girl.

I can't get tired although I've signed so many books and the desk is almost full of pink roses. I smiled remembering who used to give a lot of those...

"Hello-" I was about to greet the next one in line when I looked up and saw Minhyuk in front of me. My jaw dropped when he smiled.

He slid my book on the desk. "Hi, I'm a big fan of this book." he said.

"H-hi... thank you." I said and started signing it.

"Don't you think Stella should have her happily ever after?" He asked. Stella is the main character of the story.

My heart skipped a beat. "Depends on both characters. If none of them would go to the other, I don't think they will have a nice happily ever after."

He stared at me for a while, smiling. I feel weird. "Can you sign the back of the book too?" He asked.

I just nodded, but I stopped when I noticed there's something written there.

Will you go out on a date with me? Again? For real this time. No lies. No revenge. Just the two of us genuinely in love with each other. Or am I wrong? Jang Eunha, I don't know about you, but I am so insanely in love with you.

I looked at him, then back to the book, and vice versa. I even blinked a few times to see if it is real.

"Are you serious?" I asked in bewilderment.

He chuckled. "So, will you go out again with me?" he asked, staring into my eyes.

"You're not kidding me, right?" I asked, half laughing.

He shook his head and placed a bouquet of pink roses beside me. "No, I want you back." He said, not looking away from my eyes.

My heart goes wild. I ran my hands through my face. "Uh, how about..." I looked up to him. "becoming my boyfriend?" I asked, quite shyly. I could feel my cheeks getting red.