𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

When Gojo Satoru was born, the balance of power shifted and he had a bounty put on his head making him a perfect target for bounty hunters.

However, when I was born it was said that I had a protective bubble protecting me from others. Likely due to me being born with even more of a dangerous ability. It was later revealed that the bubble made me seem like a person with Heavenly Restriction like Zen'in Toji.

When I got a bit older, I made the bubble invisible in the eyes of others. During that time, the world felt very strange to me. I don't know when it started but I was aware of everything that was happening in my surroundings.

For some reason, I possessed blessed energy but everyone else was born with cursed energy. I have to hide this fact until I am old enough to protect myself from curses, the higher-ups, and those who want me gone.

Even though I was born with the ability to hide my powers, I guess it's grabbing more attention from me because I don't have any curse energy making my current situation plausible. 

Currently, I'm being negotiated by Gojo Satoru and Geto Suguru. I am aware of both of them. Gojo is the absolute pride of the Gojo clan with powers allowing him to be the strongest sorcerer alive. Meanwhile, Geto has a cursed spirit manipulation making him another powerful sorcerer.

"So tell us who you are kid," Gojo questioned causing me to turn my focus on him. 

"My name is L/N Y/N," I spoke to them.

"Do you know who we are?"

"Yeah, you're Gojo Satoru and your friend over there is Geto Suguru!"

"I see, so you do know us..."

"Then do you know anything about the Jujutsu?"

"Jujutsu is all the skills and forms of sorcery that can be accessed through the manipulation of their own. Almost everyone in the world is born with some cursed energy no matter how small it is. Those that use jujutsu are called Jujutsu Sorcerers while the others are called Non-Sorcerers. There are a few exceptions to this rule such as me!"

"But it doesn't seem as though you have the Heavenly Restriction little one. Satoru can't you just use your Six Eyes to figure out why she doesn't have any cursed energy?" Geto asked me.

"I did... but something isn't right. My Six Eyes tells me that she has the opposite of cursed energy..."

"Huh? What does that even mean?"

"It means that this little girl has reverse cursed energy constantly flowing inside of her."

"..."

"Umm, allow me to explain. Like Gojo-san said I don't have any cursed energy, but that also doesn't mean I apply to Heavenly Restriction. I have something called the Blessed Technique. You guys use negative energy to fight but I use positive energy." I didn't want to reveal much but it was obvious they were going to ask questions anyway.