𝟐𝟎 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐚𝐰𝐞𝐫

3rd POV

3rd POV

As everyone went to go and talk to Master Tengen, Yuji noticed something, "Bloodstains? What happened here?" 

Yuki as well as Naoya then looked toward Toji and you as you two looked anywhere but her, "It was years ago. Now that I think about it that's when everything began to get distorted." 

"Alright, so I'll wait here until you guys finish talking to him," Toji said making you chuckle. 

"You two have something involved with what she said," Maki spoke. 

"Definitely," Megumi added. 

"I say we all go in. I mean there is no point in waiting outside when no one can get in," Yuji suggested making Toji really nervous. 

Everyone began to drag Toji inside when they noticed that it was rejecting them. 

"Let's head back, Tsumiki doesn't have much time," Yuta stated. 

Suddenly someone spoke, "Leaving so soon? It's a pleasure to meet you, children of the Zen'in clan, Michizane's descendant, Death Painting Womb, Sukuna's vessel, and the Chosen One." 

"Aren't you going to say hello to me, Tengen?" Yuki questioned. 

"This isn't the first time we've met, Tsukumo Yuki."

"Why did you close off the tombs of the star corridor?" 

"I was afraid you might be in alignment with Kenjaku. After all, I cannot see into the human heart." 

"Kenjaku? I remember Y/N calling him that but who is that?" 

"The sorcerer who was once Noritoshi Kamo and is now inhabiting the body of Geto Suguru."

"Master Tengen, why do you look like that?" Yuji suddenly asked causing Toji and you to freeze up. 

"I may be immortal, but I'm not immune to aging. After 500 years, you'd look like this too. When L/N was still a child, after falling to merge with a Star Plasma Vessel my aging accelerated and my self-awareness as an individual diminished. The very world became my self." 

"How did that happen?" Yuji kept asking making Tengen look at Toji. 

"Umm, that's my fault... I killed the previous Star Plasma Vessel..." He told everyone making them shocked. 

"What does that have anything to do with Y/N then?" Maki asked. 

"That's because when I fought that blindfolded idiot, I was being irrational and thought I could actually kill him because I almost killed him for a second... He ended 'killing' me and Y/N saved me..." 

Now everyone was looking at you, "Yeah, I saved him..." 

"I didn't know that..." 

"Me neither..."