𝟔 | 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫-𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬

3rd POV

3rd POV

The day has come, and the battle has already begun.

Toge, Panada, and Maki were all down. It was only Okkotsu Yuta left.

"To be honest, I wanted you to live, too, Okkotsu. But this is all for the future of the jujutsu world."

"Panda-kun..."

"Yuta..."

"Inumaki-kun..."

"Run... away..."

Yuta then ground his teeth before screaming, "Come out, Rika!"

"I will kill you."

"I'll murder you!"

The whole place shook as Yuta unleashed Rika.

"Quantity before quality. What's your move, Queen of Curses?"

As Geto sent his curses toward Yuta, he killed all of them alongside Rika.

As Yuta put his friends in care, Rika grabbed Maki and shook her violently.

"Not fair, not fair! It's always you, always you!"

"What are you Rika?"

"Huh?"

"That woman saved me. Handle her with more care than a butterfly or a flower!" Rika then gave Maki back to him while apologizing. "I'm not mad."

"Don't hate me."

"I don't hate you. Our enemy is that man there."

"Yuta, do you hate him?"

"Yeah, I loathe him."

"Then I hate him, too!"

"Welcome back."

"Why did you stop attacking?" Yuta asked.

"Healing with cursed energy requires an advanced reverse cursed technique. It was more advantageous to let you divide your attention over there. Now, shall we start where we left off?"

Geto then sent more of his curses toward, "Rika, we're doing that." Yuta then grabbed a speaker with Snake Eyes and Fangs. When the curses got close he said, "Die."

Every single one of them perished.

"Wonderful!"

"This really is hard to use. The cursed energy scatters and it's hard to aim. Inumaki-kun is incredible."

"So Orimoto Rika's true form is ever-changing. She's an endless bundle of cursed energy. I want her even more."

"I'll beat you to a pulp!"

"It's your first time experiencing such violent emotion, and cursed energy is filling your body, isn't it? That heightening of physical prowess, that sense of omnipotence... Your senses must be sharpened, too. The riff-raff are no match for you now. I'll have to crush you myself."