𝟒 | 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐎𝐤𝐤𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐘𝐮𝐭𝐚

3rd POV

3rd POV

"You're starting at a new school today," Gojo informed.

"I'm not going," Okkotsu Yuta started. "I don't want to hurt anyone anymore, so I'm not going outside anymore."

"But, living by yourself gets lonely. The curse placed upon you is one that can save people, too, depending on how it's used. Learn how to use that power. It's not like it'll be too late to cast everything away after that," Gojo spoke.

......

"I'll be introducing the new student now! Everyone, get excited!"

"I heard he's an awfully sour one. I'm not going to create the mood for someone like that," Maki stated.

"Oh well. Come on in!"

As soon as Yuta entered the class the students attacked him, "Is this some kind of test? Hey, you're cursed. This is a place to learn curses, not a place for the cursed to be."

"Huh?"

"The number of people that die mysterious deaths or go missing in Japan is over 10,000 a year on average. Most of those are casualties of curses born from the negative emotions of people. Among them are also malicious cases caused by curse users. Only curses can affect other curses with few exceptions. This is where we learn curses to exorcise curses: Tokyo Jujutsu High School." The four students looked at Gojo with unimpressed looks. "Oh, you all should hack away quickly."

As soon as he said that Rika appeared, "Do not-"

"Wait! Rika-chan!"

"-Bully Yuta!"

......

"So as you can see, this is the boy cursed by Rika-chan, who just loves him... Okkotsu Yuta-kun! Be nice to him, everyone! If you attack Yuta, Rika-chan's curse will activate or not. Either way, be careful, everyone."

"Say that sooner."

"These guys are being all rebellious, so I'll introduce them quick-line. This is the cursed tool user, Zen'in Maki. She uses special tools to exorcise curses. This is the cursed speech user, Inumaki Toge. He can only speak in rich ball ingredients so good luck conversing."

"Kelp."

"This is Panda."

"I'm Panda. Nice to meet you."

"Well, there you have it. Okay, now there are four first-years! For your afternoon jujutsu practice, you'll be in pairs of two on two. Toge, Panada, pair up. Maki, Yuta, pair up."

......

"U-Um, I-I hope we can work together."

"You were bullied, weren't you?" Maki questioned. "Bull's eyes, huh? I totally get it. Even I'd bully you. Maybe it's because of your curse? It's written on your face that you're branding yourself as a good person. It's sickening. Why are you acting like the victim when you're being protected? You've been passive your whole life, haven't you? Jujutsu High isn't so easy that you can get by without any goal."