𝟏𝟑 | 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐨'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

3rd POV

3rd POV

You were in Sukuna's domain talking to him. You guys have actually been doing this daily, talking to one another. 

You didn't really want to admit it, but you enjoyed his company. 

Today was different though, instead of talking, you two were sitting with your backs touching one another for comfort. 

"Sukuna, I was wondering... did you ever have a lover before?" You suddenly asked. 

"No, other than women trying to get into my life not knowing who I was, no. When I told them I was a curse or even back when I was a human, they ran away or got obsessed over me," He replied. 

"What, really? Why did they run away?" 

This question caused Sukuna to chuckle, "Not everyone is like you, willing to stay by my side when you clearly know just how dangerous I am, cherries." He appeared in front of your face, "What will you do when I just suddenly decide to kill you?" 

You could tell he was only trying to scare you, "I know you are only trying to get me to stay away from you."

"And how would you know that? For all you know, I could use my cleave and dismantle on you," He pointed his fingers at your neck. Any imperfect answer may cost you. 

"Because why would you continuously bring me to your domain only for you to let me talk to you, making you listen to all my rants about others? You even protected me when Mahito tried hurting me, I know for a fact that someone wishing for death wouldn't do any of that." 

This answer made Sukuna widen his eyes before getting up to stand away from you, "You should go back to where you belong, L/N."

This cold response didn't make you stop from going over and holding his hands, "Sukuna, why are you behaving this way? Did I do something? If I did, tell me-" 

"Get out of here, before I kill you." This time his voice sounded venomous ready to kill you, "And don't touch me." 

You were a bit surprised until you got up and quietly left.

When you did, Sukuna grabbed something near him and threw it, "Damn it! I didn't mean for that to happen!" 

He wasn't sure why he felt the way did. In fact, he has never felt such strong emotions before. He wanted to shield you away from the world, especially from himself, but can't help wanting to be close to you. 

He didn't like this, no he hated it... It made him feel weak and clueless. 

......

"That jerk!" You yelled while walking by yourself in the street of Tokyo. 

As you were walking you saw one of the Cursed Womb: Death Paintings.