𝟐 | 𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐮'𝐬 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥

3rd POV

3rd POV

Geto was talking with Yuki who went about how she wants a world where cursed spirits aren't born.

"I'll give you a short lesson. What are cursed spirits in the first place?"

"Excess cursed energy leaks from humans that energy accumulates to form cursed spirits."

"Excellent. As such, there are two ways of creating a world where cursed spirits aren't born. 1 - Makes all of humanity lose their cursed energy. 2 - Make all of humanity able to control their cursed energy. I think the first option is a pretty good route to take. There's even a model case."

"Model case?"

"Someone you know very well. Zen'in Toji. I've seen a bunch of cases where the Heavenly Binding Curse gives shamans the same amount of cursed energy as a regular civilian. But he was the only case of someone who has exactly zero cursed energy. He isn't the only interesting thing although he had absolutely no cursed energy, he could sense cursed spirits with his five senses. By completely discarding cursed energy, his body rosed the line and somehow ended up gaining resistance to curses instead. A true superhuman. There's no shame in you having lost to him. I wanted to research him, but he turned me down. I was chasing down the second option until she showed up."

"L/N Y/N."

"Yes! I always thought the only way humanity would be freed from curses was if everyone were shamans. No curses would be born because we don't actually create cursed spirits at all. Y/N, however, was simply born with Blessed Technique which can neutralize curses as well as people! I went to ask her if she can somehow use her technique on every single people on this earth. However, she said she couldn't because if she did that it would never create a balanced world, but it would be one-sided to being only positive energy. It makes sense because her powers are based on positive energy, but I just feel like she's keeping something from us, you know."

"Then... we should just kill all non-sorcerers."

"Geto-kun, that's a decent plan. Or rather that's the easiest way to do it. If we continuously thin out the population of non-sorcerers, it's possible they awaken jujutsu techniques as a survival strategy. They could evolve, so to speak. Just like how birds gain wings by using fear and a sense of danger. But unfortunately, I'm not that crazy. Geto-kun, do you happen to hate non-sorcerers?"

"I don't know. I used to think that sorcerers exist to protect them. But lately, it's like their worth feels shaky to me. The preciousness of the weak, the ugliness of the weak. I've been unable to separate them or accept them. I look down on non-sorcerers, then try to reject those thoughts. My vision of this marathon called Sorceress it's becoming blurry. I can't tell what my feelings are."

"It's neither. You're not at that stage yet. You who look down on non-sorcerer and you who reject that idea. These are just possibilities you've found. The one you commit to being from now on will define your true feelings.

......

"Y/N, your vision was right again..."

Flashback

"Huh?" Both you and Gojo asked.

"Don't make me repeat myself. Suguru massacred the village he went to, and now he's on the run."

"We heard you. That's why we said 'Huh?'"

"There's nothing left in Suguru's home anymore. But going by the bloodstains and remains he likely attacked his parents as well."

"There's no fucking way he did!!!"

"Satoru. Y/N. I don't get why this is happening, either."

End of Flashback

"He's over there. Go talk to him Satoru."

He then walked over to him and looked at him in the eyes, "Explain yourself Suguru."

"Didn't you hear from Shouko? There's not much else to it."

"So you'll just kill everyone who's not a sorcerer? Even your own parents?!"

"I can't go making exceptions for my parents, right? And those people aren't my only family."

"That's not what I'm asking. I thought you were against killing if there was no meaning to it?!?!"

"Ah, but there's a meaning. A significance, too. There's even a purpose to it."

"There isn't!!! You wanna make a world of sorcerers by killing every non-sorcerers?! No fucking way that's gonna work! Trying dumb stuff that you know doesn't work is meaningless as it gets!!!"

"That's pretty arrogant."

What?"

"It's possible for you, right? Satoru. If it's possible for you can you really go around telling people that 'It's impossible'? Are you the strongest because you're Gojo Satoru? Or are you Gojo Satoru because you're the strongest?"

"The hell are you saying?"

"If I could become you then even this foolish ideal would be perfectly plausible, don't you think? I've decided how I want to live. So now I'll just do what I can for the sake of it." Gojo then was ready to attack his friend, "Kill me if you want. There's a meaning to that."

You couldn't just listen anymore and decided to chase after Geto, "Hey, Suguru! Wait, up!"

When you called out his name he suddenly grabbed your wrist pulling you to an alley. He then looked you in the eyes, "How much of this did you anticipate?"

"..."

"I see you knew all about this, didn't you? You knew I was going to kill my parents, be confronted by Satoru only for him to let me go, and lastly where I backed into an alley," He walked closer to you making your face inches away from his face.

"Suguru, if you want I could make the world a neutral-"

Before you could continue he kissed you. Your eyes widened in surprise, but you quickly melted into the kiss.

When the two of you pulled apart he held your face with his hands, "Don't. Do not ever resort to such a method."

"But, you clearly said that you won't make any exceptions in killing all non-sorcerers. If I die then not as many will have to die."

"Exactly why I said no," This made you confused. "I don't want to ever see you die, Y/N. I will never allow anyone to lay their hands on you. That is why I chose this path..."

He pressed his forehead against yours while your eyes subconsciously had tears coming out, "If you leave right now then I'll never be able to save you from them."

He then wiped your eyes away and kissed your forehead, "Good. I wouldn't want you to end up on the same path as me... Y/N, when the time comes... I want you to be the one killing me."

Geto stepped away from you, looking at you one last time before turning his head with a sad smile.

As he walked away all you could do was watch his steps as he slowly but surely slipped away from your grasp, "You idiot..."

Geto Suguru's greatest downfall is falling in love with L/N Y/N.

.

.

.

.

Geto Suguru & L/N Y/N = Star-Crossed Lovers