𝟏𝟗 | 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐘/𝐍

3rd POV

3rd POV

Shit went down and now you were in Sukuna's domain.

"This will be the last time I will be pulling you into my domain."

"Why?"

"Because I'm sick and tired of seeing you or even hearing your voice."

"Then why did you save me? I know that you could have left me to die, but you took time looking for me then carried me on your back and eventually healed me."

"..."

"Stop lying to me all the time. If you actually hated me like you say you do, you would have killed me when you had the chance. You love calling me cherries, talking to me, listening to me talk, and want to care for me."

"..."

"Why aren't you saying anything?"

"Because what you said is utterly ridiculous!"

"It is not!"

"Yes, it is!"

"Then tell me what I said is all wrong and that you hate me while looking at me in the eyes," You said as you looked into his eyes.

His red eyes looked at you, "I-I can't!" Sukuna then looked at the ground before speaking again, "I can't say that because I know it isn't true. But that doesn't mean we should continue hanging around one another because it's wrong."

"How is it wrong?"

"What do you mean? You seriously don't know? You are a human and I'm a curse!"

"And so what?!"

"We shouldn't be anywhere near one another!"

"Well, I don't care about any of that! We like being with one another, it's mutual! That's all that matters!"

"No, it is not! I'm the King of Curses even if you are strong and have the gods protecting you, if you stay with me you are bound to get punished!"

"..."

"Why can't you just understand that you and I are complete opposites and that I CAN NEVER LOVE YOU!!"

Your eyes widened before pulling him into your embrace, "But I know we can make it work, Sukuna."

Without pushing you away, he hugged you back, "Not if you know just who I really am."

"I know that you have two faces, two pairs of eyes, four arms, and of course two dicks," What you said made him chuckle. "I know you killed many people and even curses but I'm willing to push all of that aside if you tell me you want me just as much as I want you."

Sukuna, however, only tightened his hold on you while bearing his face onto your neck, "Don't. As much as I want you, I can't be with you at least not yet... It won't be long when that Gojo is unsealed and when he does I'll have to fight him. I don't know who would win and if I did his students would come and try to finish me because I would be weakened. This means I'll have to betray you."