𝟗 | 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 & 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

3rd POV

3rd POV

"And what then? Immediate execution?!" Yuji yelled.

"What? So you two are not the boss," Sukuna asked. "Any hierarchy other than strength is boring," Yuji then slapped his face to make him shut up. 

"Sorry about that. He pops out sometimes."

"What an interesting body you have now," Gojo spoke. 

Sukuna then reappeared from Yuji's hands, "I owe you one, you know. Once I make this brat's body my own, you'll be the first one I kill!" 

"Me, a target of the great Sukuna? What an honour." 

"I'm not done yet. I have quite the surprise for the girl next to this brat right now." 

This statement caused all three of you to frown. 

"What do you mean by that?" You questioned.

"You'll see soon~" 

"..."

"Anyway, is this guy really that famous?" Yuji asked. 

"Ryomen Sukuna, with four arms and two faces, is a demon of legend. The truth is that he was a human who actually existed, but that was over a thousand years ago. In the golden age of jujutsu, sorcerers gathered up all their might to challenge him and failed. Crowned with the title of Sukuna, he traversed the ages after his death as a cursed object. We couldn't even destroy his remains. Without a doubt, he is the king of curses." 

"Who's stronger, you or him?" 

"Well, good question. If Sukuna regained all of his power, it might be a little draining."

"Would you lose?" 

"I'd win," Gojo said making you question if that would actually be the case. 

"Then what if you fought L/N-san?" 

"I don't know, but I get the feeling we might witness a legendary fight." 

"You two are definitely giving off rivals to lovers vibes," Yuji said. 

......

It's been a few weeks since you met Yuji and now they are endangered. 

Ijichi called you just now saying my classmates need my assistance, saying Megumi asked for a grade 1 sorcerer or above preferably you. 

You tried teleporting yourself when you failed. You didn't understand until you ran straight to where he was knowing he was actually near you. 

When you arrived, you were panting, usually, it was fine because your body naturally uses Holy Resistance... 

However, you didn't have time to worry about that because you saw Megumi and Sukuna, "Sorry, but he's not coming back. Don't be so scared. I'm in a great mood right now. Let's chat for a bit." You stepped in front of Megumi as he continued talking, "This is what he gets for trying to use me without any kind of pact. Feels like he's having some trouble switching back. Still, it's only a matter of time."