𝟖 | 𝐌𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

3rd POV

3rd POV

It was the day after you had a little fun with Toji. The two of you were still sleeping as you guys had a long night. 

Toji began to move around the bed until he finally opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was your head resting on his chest with your legs tangled together. 

The two of you were completely bare with nothing but a blanket covering the two of you. 

He smiled to himself, thinking it wouldn't be so bad waking up to you every day for the rest of his life. He then gently got out of bed to get dressed and make breakfast for you. 

......

You began to move a bit as you smelt the unfamiliar scent of someone else's bed. You then jolted up from the bed. 

You soon relaxed when you realized it was Toji's bed. You then wondered why you were here until it came to you... you had sex with Toji

You wondered how you were supposed to face Toji and especially Megumi who idolized you. 

"Y/N, you're awake," It was Toji who had a tray of food. "Let's eat before the food gets cold." 

He got on the bed and put the tray on the bed, "Good morning, Toji. You really didn't hold anything back yesterday, my insides still hurt-" 

Both yours and Toji's eyes widen simultaneously, "Y/N, your powers..." 

"It's fine. I can use my healing ability after I eat," You laughed nervously causing Toji to worry. 

"Here, I'll feed you," Toji held the food in front of your mouth. You then happily accepted, munching on the food. 

You decided to also feed him, "Say ahh." 

This caused him to blush, "Hey, stop treating me like a child!" You, however, didn't listen to him, but kept holding the food in front of him, "Fine..." 

 When he accepted the food you smiled, "Now, look who's a good boy~ Being so obedient~" 

Your teasing caused Toji to blush, "Don't treat me like a dog or you'll seriously regret it." 

"What are you going to do?" You continued teasing making Toji roll his eyes before tickling you. "Ahh! Wait, that tickles!" 

"That's the whole point~" 

*DING*

It was the sound of the doorbell ringing, "I'll get the door, Y/N. You stay here." Toji then got up from the bed and went outside to unlock the door, "Hello?" 

For a split second both Fusiguros had their eyes widen, "Isn't this L/N Y/N's home?" 

"Yes, it is. How did you get here?"