𝟏𝟔 | 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 & 𝐋/𝐍 𝐘/𝐍

3rd POV

3rd POV

You were sitting in front of a grave you and Gojo made for Geto Suguru.

You were talking to Geto about everything that has happened so far since his death, to be honest... you only came here once when the grave was first made. After that, you couldn't come here any longer only full well you could have saved him...

From far away, Gojo saw you talking to the grave in front of you. He actually came here to do the same thing, not thinking you were going to be here as well.

Gojo can see in your eyes that you try to pretend you aren't hurting as much as he was to stay strong for the both of them.

He then unconsciously walked toward you and sat down next to you. You noticed and offered him a smile.

"Hey, Suguru... I brought your favourite food today thinking you would be lonely but I came to see you have Y/N all to yourself. A little unfair, don't you think?" This made you chuckle.

"Suguru, do you remember how Satoru used to always get jealous of us whenever we were together for a second? Even now he's still jealous," You said while shaking your head.

"Hey! You're always with someone and it's never me," Gojo pouted making you ruffle his hair.

"Satoru, I'm always around you too. You always follow wherever I go-"

Before you finish he interrupted, "Exactly, you never come to me for help or when you need someone to talk to. I'm the one who always needs to go to you first..."

Your eyes widened as his eyes looked anywhere but you. You haven't realized until now that you never did choose to be with him first. He always had to come to you first...

You smiled before hugging him tightly, "Thank you, Satoru for always staying by my side all these years."

"... Y/N, if anything happens to me, don't do anything at least until I'm with you again. I want them to grow and if you help me then they can only rely on us. I promise I'll be safe," He spoke while looking into your eyes.

"Alright..."

"By the way, the Junpei kid you saved what should we do with him?"

"I mean he's still in a coma so I'm not too sure. It sucks that my powers don't allow someone to wake up from a coma and such."

......

It was October 31st, 2018. 

You have asked all sorcerers to be present in one single location. 

"So this bracelet over here will be for one-time use only. Right before you get hit with his Idle Figuration or really any of his powers you will be protected by my barrier without you activating it, no matter how strong or even if Mahito uses his domain," You explained.